disclaimer

*Please read*

tw: language, mentions of abuse

━━━━━━━━━━

If you're looking to read a happy, fluffy, cute Rafe Cameron love story, you're reading the wrong book.

This IS a Rafe x oc story, there is sappiness, there is fluff and possibly smut BUT this is not a healthy love story. It's not even a romance story. It's an attempt by me to depict a very toxic but also very addictive relationship between the two main characters.

As much as I love fanon Rafe and reading all the many cute and angsty fanfics about him, this Rafe is 90% canon Rafe. Obviously the other 10% is my depiction of him as we don't know what he would act like if given a love interest. But I have tried to make him as close to canon Rafe as possible.

This of course means he will be a grade A cunt. Selfish, psychopathic, abusive, obsessive etc etc. I know Rafe needs serious help in the show and I do feel bad for him but he's still all of the above.

Please look at my trigger warnings in the description!! I will add trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter (if they need them). Please let me know if I have not mentioned a trigger in the comments of chapters and if it has made you uncomfortable so I can add it in!

Some of the themes are inspired by a very toxic friendship I was in. Please if you read this and relate to any of the situations I am writing about - think about how you feel, talk to someone you trust and get their opinion, and do your best to get out of the situation.

I do not own the plot of Outer Banks or any characters apart of it. I only own my oc Faith Lee Finch (unfortunately I do not own Drew Starkey), my own original plot not seen in Outer Banks, and any other characters that appear in this story which are not apart of the canon show.

━━━━━━━━━━

Anyways stan drew not rafe <3