girl in the garden

Todoroki was just admiring the flowers that his mother and him had planted when he was younger. His father just broke to him, that he has to get married to some royal from another kingdom. The male didn't think that his psychopath father could get worse, but once again he was wrong. He hears some footsteps in the background, and sees a girl walking around the garden, trying to find something. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress, that matched with her shoes.  He laughs thinking that this is probably someone who is trying to find the magical healing herb in the castle. 

"What are you doing? Why would the magical herb be over there?" he asks the girl. The girl visibly shocked, moves back in alarm and waits to see if he is going to try and throw her out. He laughs, and realizes that he can get back at his father, by giving this girl one of the herbs. "I'll show you where the herbs are if you don't snitch on me", he says softly. "You're Prince Todoroki, why are you telling me where the magical herbs are?", she asks.  

Shoto thinks that if he tells her, other people may find out, but he didn't really care about what happens to the Todoroki name, currently. "Well, my dad just told me that I'm marrying this girl that I don't know, please don't tell anyone I told you this" he says. The mysterious girl laughs, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I'll tell you a secret as well if you want. I'm actually the hidden princess from Kyoya Kingdom. My name is Emiko Kyoya, nice to meet someone new for once!"

"Wait, are you joking?" he asks incredulously. "No, why would I joke about that?" she asks. "The girl I'm supposed to marry is you!" he shouts. What is he talking about? Mom never said anything about me marrying a prince, she thinks. "There's no way, my mom never said anything about me marrying someone else, she's way to nice to even think about that!" Emiko shouts. 

"My father told me the name of the girl, and I'm positive it was your name!" Todoroki says. "It's probably someone else, my names pretty common." she says. "Whatever, why are you even looking for the herb, and why did you think it would be here?" he asks. "My brother had said that there was a garden in the castle, so I thought that it might be there." she says.

"Well it used to be here, but my dad moved it to his bedroom." he says. "I need the herb for my mother, she got diagnosed with a sickness that's uncurbable, but since the magical herb can heal anything if a healer can use it properly, I thought that maybe stealing it was a good shot." she says. They both walked across the long hallway covered in accents of red silently, until Todoroki decides to break the silence. "You wouldn't stand a chance against our guards you know." he laughs. "I know that, but I couldn't do just nothing." she says.  

"Oh, well this his the door for his room, I can see if I'll be able to get one", he says. "Thank you for everything once again, Todoroki", she states softly. "It's fine if anything, you gave me the perfect chance to get revenge on my shit father", he laughs softly. "Actually now that I think about it, you're going to have to come in the room with me", he states. Emiko looked puzzled, "Why can't I just stay out here?" "If someone sees you, there's going to be a lot of issues, and no one goes into my dad's room except him", the boy states. 

"Ok, lets go get the herbs", she says. The boy softly agrees, then opens the wooden door cautiously. As they get in quietly, they see a rectangle plant potter. It was designed with gold and red embellishments all around the potter. Suddenly, a loud knock disrupts the peace between the two. 

"Hello, who's in there?"

Please vote and comment! This is my first fanfiction, so constructive criticism is accepted.