the knock of horror

A loud knock destroyed the peace, and the princess and prince were in confusion to what they should do

                A loud knock destroyed the peace, and the princess and prince were in confusion to what they should do. Todoroki whispered, "Hey, hide in the closet over there". 

              She did as she was told, and waited for Todoroki to answer the door. "Hello, I swear I heard someone open this door." the man stated. 

               Todoroki opened the door and said,  "Hey, it's me don't worry". 

The man was happy he wasn't delusional and stated, "Oh, it's just you Todoroki, are you messing with your dad's things again?" 

The stoic boy simply answered with a nod, and closed the door without saying anything else. 

"Did you just close the door, without saying anything else?", the girl whisper shouted at the boy. "Mhm, now get the plant and get out of here." the dual haired boy said. The girl in the dark blue dress replied with an ok, and carefully plucked two of the herbs for her mother. Only people with any type of healing quirk can use the magical plants, and touch them as well. If you don't have a healing quirk and you aren't sick you will die from too much power. The herbs have the power to rewind people and if you aren't sick with something deadly or a healer, you will die. 

     "What's your quirk, I know it has to do with healing obviously but what is it?" the dual haired boy asks. The girl answers with, "I can heal others using the energy from plants and living things". 'The power I take to heal can make people drowsy or even kill them," the girl stated sadly. She knew her powers were dangerous, she was told that her entire life. Her mother never let her go outside of the palace, saying it was dangerous and that it was for her own good. Not a single person outside of the palace knew what the faceless princess looked like.

   She felt a bit guilty, because she was happy since she was the only one who was allowed to go to the Todoroki kingdom. There was no one there to stop her from leaving, or tell her that she could become a murderer. She knew that when she told Todoroki her quirk, he would leave and become scared of her. 

    "Why are you so sad, that quirk is super cool." he answered lost. 

She answered with an unreadable expression, "Wait, you're not scared of me?" The boy answered with a no, and said that she hadn't done anything to scare him. The girl muttered quietly, "Wait, mom said that everyone would be scared of me, what?" 

        She decided to leave quickly, so that she could tell her mom the good news, about how her mom was wrong about people being scared of her. 

"I have to go now, I hope we can see each other again, Todoroki." the girl stated. He answers with, "Same to you, I hope your mom feels better." The girl answers with a bye, and runs through the hallways making sure not to run into guards.

             The girl finds herself at a window big enough for her to climb through, and decides to just fuck it and jump through. She immediately finds herself at an area she recognizes. She follows the path she remembers and finds her horse tied up at a tree. 

              "Come on Lilly, lets go" she mutters. The girl has the beautiful magenta flower in her satchel, riding across the path with her hair flowing with the wind. She laughs feeling alive because of the energy flowing through her. When she arrives at the castle after an hour, she immediately runs up to the guards who are confused on why she was outside. They immediately shout at her telling her to stay inside the palace. The girl pouts but obeys, and goes inside to see her brother sitting near her mother. 

When the boy with brown hair notices the girl, he immediately gets up and gives her a hug.

 "You came back, are you hurt?" he asks. "No, but after this I have some news!" the girl says excitedly. The girl took out the beautiful flower and puts it on top of her mothers hand. They see a glowing light envelop their mother, and they wait fascination in their eyes, when they see their mother groan and start to open her eyes.

                                                                             "What happened?", she asks. 

The daughter and son were extremely happy that their mother was healed, and immediately started talking at the same exact time.

"Stop talking at the same time, you guys will give me a headache." she says. The daughter and son both went silent while glaring at each other. 

The mother chuckles and says, "Emiko speak first, how did you guys heal me?" 

The girl sighs and states, "I went to the Todoroki Kingdom to get the magical herbs for you." The mom's smile dropped, "What, I told you to never leave the palace, you're to dangerous!"

"Mom, I have good news about that, I met someone and he wasn't scared of me at all!" she states.

"It doesn't matter, someone saw you and now they know that your quirk is dangerous!" she stated angrily. 

                                                                              "But-" she started. 

"No buts, you are to never leave the palace, and you're banished to your room for three days!" the mother shouted.

Lilian Kyoya felt indescribable anger, and wanted to shout at her daughter and make her mad. 

She realized she has something that would make her even more angry and stated, "You're getting married to the prince from Todoroki Kingdom, you have no choice in this!" she shouted.

The girl froze in her tracks and looked at her mother in anger, and decided to act like she didn't care. 

"Ok, I don't care." she states trying to act calm. It seems that she was able to keep the act up, because she saw her mom get mad, since she wasn't angry.

She heard her brother start to shout at her mom, asking why she is forcing her daughter to do this. At that point what her mom had said fully sank in, and she started running to her room, and realizing that the prince was telling the truth.