Chapter 1

"WAKE UP WERE GOING SURFING" i hear an extremely loud male shout as pans clash together , probably waking the entire island up.
"Good morning Mylie , get your lazy ass up" i hear my best friend giggle.
"Pope I will kill you- HEY" he snatches my bunny and runs , i dive off of the sofa chasing the annoying boy around the house.
"I got Mylie , someone get Kie" Pope shouts , quickly throwing the stuffed teddy back to me and stops running.
"Kie if you don't get up I will throw you into the sea" John b threatens as he scoops Kiara up in his arms and starts walking out of the house.
"Put me down I'm up" she screams as they approach the dock , as she asked he puts her down with a smile.

"Good morning girls" JJ smirks handing us our surfing boards.
"God JJ can we at least change" Kie rolls her eyes at the tall blonde.
"Uh sure" he shrugs as we walk away.
"Mylie , let me know if you need help changing" he smirks as I walk down the dock and back up to the house.

Me and JJ have been friends for over a year but sometimes it feels like we are more than that , he is so clingy.
For example ; he would pull me onto his lap to sit down or when I'm washing up or cooking he would wrap his arms around me from behind and not let go. I'm not complaining it's adorable but he knows the rules , no pouge on pouge macking!

"Come on Mylie the boys are waiting" Kie chuckles grabbing my hand and pulling me out.

Btw that is Kiara's actual one from season 1 I think.

~~~

"Are you two not coming?" John b questions as me and my cousin lay on our towels sun bathing.
"Not yet" i mumble as I get comfortable.
"You know what , I will" Kie jumps up grabbing her board and running down the beach.
"You sure your not coming?" John b asks again , i nod and pull my sunglasses over my eyes and relax.

~~~

"Looking good Mylie" I hear a snarky comment , i sit up and come to eye contact with the 6 foot tall dick.
"Go away Rafe" i sigh and lay back down.
"Oh come on-" he gets cut off.
"She said back off dick" I hear that cute voice demand , i smirk looking up at the hot blonde in nothing but swimming shorts. His toned abs catching my eyes.

"Like the view cupcake" JJ smirks as he sits down on his knees between my legs , i bring my knees up still laying on my back.
"Loving it JJ" I smile looking up at the sky with my sunglasses over my eyes.
I feel his body touch my thighs as his face meets mine , is he seriously in this position with me in a public area.
"What are you doing" i mumble , propping myself up on my elbows.
"Shh" he whispers , pushing me down and connecting his lips to my neck.
"JJ stop" i push him gently trying to sit up.
"JJ get your mouth off of my cousin , your not even dating" I hear Kie chuckle.
"Just having a little fun Kie" JJ smirks as he gets up looking at my eyes then back down at my neck , his smirk growing.
"JJ why are you smirking" i say in a dating tone , quickly sitting up.
"No reason" he smiles , he gets up and runs down the beach.
"Oh my god Mylie" Kiara slaps her hand over her mouth laughing.
"What!" I snap , smirking slightly.
"Come on , we gotta head back to JB's" she calms her laughing and signals the boys over , she grabs the keys to the Twinkie and we leave.