Chapter 1 pt2

"JJ you gave her a hickey" I hear Kiara shout at the cute blonde.
"I was just messing around with her as usual , I didn't realise" he chuckles as he takes a drag of his joint. (Weed filled l)
"You need to either get with her or stop macking with other pouges" Kie sighs and walks away.
"SHE IS THE ONLY POUGE" he shouts , trying to make it seem less like Kiara made him seem.

I walk into the kitchen and start running the warm water to start washing up.
"You washing those pots again darling" i hear him mumble into my ear , I feel his arms snake around my waist.
"Your always washing up Mylie" John b chuckles as he enters with Pope and sits on the sofa 3 meters away.

I turn of the water and turn around with JJ still attached to my back , his arms around my waist , his chest pressed against my back , his chin rested on my shoulder.

"I don't know why you complain about me washing up , it's not like uhm- aah" I start talking before a moan leaves my mouth , I feel JJ's soft lips planting soft passionate kisses from my jawline down my neck.
He pulls away chuckling lightly at him accomplishment.
"It's not like...?" John b laughs.
I push JJ off of me and awkwardly smile , turning around to start washing up as I realise in the window that my face is bright red.
"It's not like anyone else does it" I finish.

~~~

"Ooo let's play truth or dare" Sarah suggests as she sits on John b's lap.
"I'm down" I hold up my hand , everyone else agrees and sit down in the lounge area on the sofa or floor.
"Kie truth or dare?" I question my cousin.
"Truth" she smiles , i sit and think for a second before smiling.
"Are you a virgin?" I smirk , she looks over at Pope then back at me.
"Omg no way" Sarah exclaims.
"Shut up , Mylie truth or dare" she smirks , I know she has something stupid up her sleeve so I'll pick...
"Dare" i smile innocently thinking I got out of what her truth was.
"I dare you to...turn JJ on in 30 seconds" she chuckles , i look over at JJ smirking.

"Uh okay" i roll my eyes approaching the hot blonde , he readjusts his position as i straddle his lap.
"3...2...1..go!" Sarah counts down.

I hesitate for a second before smashing our lips together in a hungry kiss , his hands roaming my waist as i sneakily and slowly grind against him.

After a few seconds of kissing I kiss my way down to his jaw line and down his neck then up to his ear , whispering something to turn him on off of the top of my head;
"Imagine me underneath you a moaning mess as you ruin me , mmm" i moan breathily with a smirk , i hear him groan as I feel something poking at me from underneath.

"And that's 30 seconds up" Kiara shouts as everyone laughs a little.
I go to get up only to have me pulled back into his lap as a cover , I can feel his heart beat racing against my back.
"You did that now you gotta stay there until everyone leaves" he mumbles into my ear so only I can hear , i nod nervously.
"Take it that worked then" Pope chuckles.
"I think it did" John b adds with a laugh as he notices JJ's face red raw , he is still hard beneath me and it's turning me on a little if I'm being honest.
"Uh John b , truth or dare" i smile , ignoring JJ's grip on my thigh.
"Uhm dare" he shrugs.
"I dare you to give Sarah a hickey in 15 seconds" i smirk , Sarah gives me the death glare trying not to smile.

"3...2...1..go!" I count down , he instantly connects his lips to her neck , I watch as she tries her best to keep herself collected as her head tilts back.

"And...time!" I finish after 15 seconds , he pulls away with a faint smirk as all of us laugh.
"Good luck hiding that from daddy" JJ chuckles , it was pretty noticeable.
"I think we should head to bed , I'm tired. John come with me?" Sarah smiles , pulling him up and out of the room into his bedroom.
"Well that's our cue , cya tomorrow" Kie waves as she heads out with Pope. 
"Cya man" he shouts to JJ , he waves in response pushing me off of his lap to lay on the sofa.

"We got a little problem to solve cupcake" he whispers as he climbs onto me.
"No you have a problem , I'm going to sleep. Care to boing me as usual?" I offer as I push him off of me and roll over to get comfortable , I hear him sigh and get up.
"Hey where are you going" I question as I sit up with my bottom lip out.
"To fix my problem" he closes the bathroom door , i can't help but laugh.