𝟢𝟥𝟨

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

˚୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧˚

*skip to monday*
may 27th

ugh, monday. today is monday. im not to thrilled for today. mondays aren't my best days but i put a smile on my face and got up to get ready for the day. i walked over to my closet to see what i was gonna wear, i decided wear the same old outfits as usual. cargo pants and a crop top. i curled my hair and put on a beanie, i grabbed my phone and airpods and went downstairs. i grabbed my skateboard and left.

i got to school and saw mattia, i was a little hesitant to walk up to him. i did anyways.

"hey" i said.

"omg hey! i was busy all this weekend. sorry if i was replying late to your messages." he said.

"oh no, it's alright." i said.

"and sorry if i seemed like i was being a sick on friday." he said.

"it's okay, let's get to class so we won't be late." i said.

he nodded, we held hands and walked to our class. everyone kept staring at us like we were crazy or something. since mattia was labeled as the hottest senior of this year, a lot of girls were mad and wanted him to themselves but NOPE. he wanted me instead lol.

once we got to class, we sat down in our seats and waited for class to start. mid class time, i get called up to the office. my heart instantly drops, my face turns directly to mattia.

"it's okay, i'll text you." i said.

"okay, i love you." he said.

"love you more." i said.

i grabbed my stuff and headed up to the office, as i was getting closer to the office. i started feeling a little sick, i was really nervous because i didn't wanna have to face kairi & devin again. once i got to the office i saw nickie, kairi and devin sitting down.

"take a seat ms reyez." the principal said.

i sat down next to nickie and we were side eyeing each other. i can't even lie it was a little bit awkward.

"okay so this will probably be the last time i pull you into my office but i just need to clarify some more things with you girls." she said.

"while they're here?" i said pointing to kairi and devin.

"yes, they have to be here." she said.

i sighed and frustration and sat back in my seat.

"okay so kairi and devin both claim that you guys were moaning in the process of having intercourse, is that true?" she said.

"well yeah but not in a 'oh i like it way'." i said.

i looked over at devin and he had a smirk on his face like all of this was funny.

"why are you smiling? there is nothing funny about what you and kairi did to me and nicki." i said.

"oh please, it was a year ago. get over it!!" devin said.

"get over it! what do you mean get over it? devin im practically traumatized by what you did to me! you're sick and you need to get help immediately." i said.

"yeah ok, you're acting like the kid you're dating right now is gonna do the same thing." he said.

"mattia is nothing like you!!! he would never doing anything like that to me ever, he makes sure that i am and i have everything i need. unlike you, you just wanna get into girls pants instead of actually getting to know who they are." i said.

"okay enough!!" the principal said.

i wiped away my tears and took a deep breath.

"devin and kairi you two will both go on trial and we are going to have to do a DNA test to see you two are both guilty or not, if you're not guilty. good, we won't have to do trial...now if you guys are guilty, you both will serve 8 years.

"i hope both your asses are guilty so nickie and i won't have to see you again." i said looking over at devin and kairi.

"for right now, if i see you two near these girls again. you guys will be in cuffs. don't fuck with me either, i am NOT one to mess with. got it?" she said. they both nodded.

"all of you back to class." she said.

i grabbed my sweatshirt and backpack and left the office, i didn't even wanna talk to nickie. not that i was mad at her, i just was so overwhelmed with everything that was going on. i hope that kairi and devins DNA test come back positive. i just don't understand what was going through that minds at the time. i honestly hope they get help.