Women In Music awards

Tonight was the night! Tori is getting ready for her second time at the WMA (Women In Music Awards). Tori scrolled through Twitter while Sarah fixed her hair up...Tori gasped of excitement when she saw that Kehlani was gonna be there along with the many other music idols that she followed for years and years. She placed her iPhone on the table and smiled "I'm really doing this" she squealed and Sarah patted her shoulder "You go girl, we are all so damn proud of you!"

There was a knock at the door and in walked Tori's mom and the fur babies Frodo and Dobby;)

"How we doing in here ladies! Laura questioned, Tori laughed at her tone and smiled " we good, nervous-words-feelings-chyped" Tori pops her knuckles. "You will be fine Victoria, don't forget your Smart Water honey"

T: Thanks mom;) Now where are my loves!? she sounded like a lil kid then Frodo and Dobby heard their mom's voice and ran to her and ready to jump in her lap. Frodo looked like he wanted to sing and Dobby was wagging his tail, Tori began singing Hollow and then they both howled in sync with Tori. It was time to leave for the show, Mama Kelly hugged Tori goodbye and got the dogs from Tori and put them in their crates. Tori and the crew made their way down to the hotel lobby, Andre already left to get his front row seat along with his sister and Tori's brother and mom.

Everyone made it safely to the Staples Center and got their seats while Tori was warming up backstage for her performance of her hit song Value, next door to her was non other than the multi-talented Kehlani getting ready to go on after Tori. She was gonna sing Good Thing acoustic. The show began and the opener was Kelly Clarkson along with Jessie J, JoJo and other amazing talent women. The slayage all these legends did on that stage was amazing and Tori was about to do it again with her vocals! Tori walked down the hall with her security guard then she saw Kehlani fixing her suit collar in the mirror

Tori's POV: omg that's Kehlani! I can't believe I get to share the stage with her! Okay I gotta say hi real quick before I go on!

Tori tapped Kehlani's shoulder and she turned around with a smile "Aye wazzup Toriii, you about to kill it sis"

T: ummm, idk about that! What about you girl! You gonna kill more but hehe thx

K: Sheesh okay thanks! I'm singing my new hit "Good Thing" what u singing tonight girl?

T: Value! I love the song with Zedd btw;)

K: Oh snap! Okay I see you lol aye thx sis

The security guard clears his throat "Ugh, They are ready for you"

T: Okay I gotta go Kehlani! bye

K: Byeee;)

Tori was center stage the lights shined on her as she began to sing Value while she was singing her face off, Kehlani was side-stage watching her..."that bish can sang". Kehlani then called her manager to tell him she wanted her and Tori to collab..."Hey, so listen up...you know that girl Tori Kelly? Yeah, I think I got some ideas for a new song and I want her on it asap!!! Kehlani's manager agreed and called Scooter Braun along with some producers.

Kehlani hung up the phone while Tori ended on a high note then everyone cheered...Tori smiled and walked backstage then Kehlani stopped her "hey sis! Wait uuup, I waited to ask you if you would wanna collab, write together? "HELL YEAH" Tori yelled and then her and Kehlani hugged.

T: Okay let's celebrate with a selfie sis! Tori snapped the pic with her phone and continued talking about this "collaboration" with one of her favs. T: I gotta tell Scooter!

K: done that already;} hehe I sorta called my manager and told him I need you and me in the studio asap and he is talking to Scooter right now!

T: Beat me too it huh? lol Okay sis well it's your time to shine and soon ours lol go out there and slay us queen!

K: okay okay nuff said lol

Kehlani walked out on stage and sang Good Thing while Tori watched and cheered right after, then the show was over and they parted ways knowing that in a few weeks they will have a hit on their hands.

~~~~~WHAT UP YALL! I STARTED WRITING AND IM REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE MORE OF THIS FANFIC!! HOPE YALL LIKE IT;) IF U DO PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YALL THINK AND MAYBE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS OKAY IMA GO NOW SKSKSK LOVE YALL;)