R&B Song Of The Year

Tori and Kehlani both received a Grammy nomination for Can You Blame Me at this year's Grammy Awards! Tori was at home when she got the call from her team...

T: WHAT NO WAY!!! She jumped for joy and immediately called up Kehlani to tell her they were nominated for R&B Song Of The Year! 

K: I KNOW WHY YOU CALLING CUZ WE GRAMMY NOMS GIRL!!!

T: YEAH WE ARE BUT I CAN'T TAKE ALL THE CREDIT SIS ITS. ALL. YOU. KEKE.

They both were so excited and proud of the work they put in and to get recognized by the Recording Academy was so cool but the blessing was the fans...they made it possible! 20 billion streams across all streaming services and top of the charts. Tori and Kehlani were so thankful for their fans and family for pushing them and supporting all they do. Kehlani knew she had to do something special for the fans and so did Tori. They both decided to throw a streaming party on Zoom and chat with the fans.

The next day Kehlani called up her team and told them the plan, Tori did the same and the result was a success! They had the zoom party on Friday and talked with the fans about the process of the song plus a possible music video in the works and then boom Kehlani announced Tori Kelly to be her guest at her upcoming LA shows! Tori was shook at the request.

K: That's right TK is gonna join me on my 3 LA shows! Ya'll can get your tickets after the zoom party;)

T: WOW IM HONORED TO JOIN YOU SIS!

------TIMEBLOOP-----

Kehlani got a text from her manger David: SOLD OUT IN LA!!! CONGRATS MAMA

All three LA shows were sold out in a week!!! Kehlani pops a bottle of wine to celebrate and then called Tori.

K: Okay no worries im not drunk...yet but guess what sis!

T: oh gosh lol what's up girl?

K: WE SOLD OUT LA SHOWS!

T: WHAAAT! HOW THE? ALL THREE OF THEM

K: YES MAAM! WE DID THAT SISTER!!

T: WOOHOO!!! CHEERS TO LA THEN!

K: CHEEEERZZZZ

It's been 2 months now and the LA tour was starting soon for Kehlani and Tori...the shows were sold out and so rad! They both had the best time ever and the crowds were insane singing Can You Blame Me along with K and T. 

K: Thank you to the fans for making this happen without yall we wouldn't be here tonight singing with y'all and sheesh I might cry a bit lol

T: same tho ;{ We love you guys so much and I am so honored to be up here next to Kehlani and sing the song we wrote together like what is life bro?! I'm forever grateful for this opportunity and us to be nominated together is wild mannn like wow *cries*

K: Nahhh, now we all crying lol love ya TK! 

Tour ended that night and now it's time for the next big thing...The Grammy's