Question for you guys

I've recently watch a short film that has been my obsession as a kid and scarred my childhood for most of my life. I never felt safe in my own house and in other places because of the music that went with each character in the movie and story.

It was a Disney movie as you know and seeing it again... I managed to scare my sibling as they saw it for the first time. I asked if she wanted to watch as she's loves animals and I had mentioned there's a lot in the movie. No it wasn't Zootopia. That movie only gave me mini heart attacks for the jungle scene where their being chased.

Some people had commented on the movie I finally found on YouTube. And so many people actually went through the same thing I did. Nice to know that people were just as scared as me when watching the movie.

This movie came out years before I was born and isn't on Disney plus due to copyright reasons which I find sad.

The movie was... Peter and the Wolf.

I know, I know. The story isn't scary. But I was obsessed with it when I was younger, wanting to watch, read, and listen to the story over and over just to hear the wolf. Boy was I in for a good scare when I saw the wolf for first time, I was scared for my life and it entered my dreams as it murdered me in front of witnesses and family but they did their thing like a murder wasn't happening at all. I would want to get out of bed and ruin to my parents but the layout of my childhood home had the stairs right next to the master bedroom. Which in the mind of a preschooler having watched the move at night was terrifying for the next... ten years of my life. I would sleep away from the edge of my bed have as much light in my room as possible and if I had a nightmare I would have to suck it up and go back to sleep as I thought I would murdered as soon as I get out of bed out into the hallway.

This wolf terrified me for years until I started to get into horror. Then I just accepted the wolf of my dreams with open arms. Here's what he looks like.

Please tell me you get nightmare fuel vibes from him

Please tell me you get nightmare fuel vibes from him. Anyways I named him Spartan as he could not be killed no matter how hard I tried to.

Can't kill him with a car, shooting, stabbing, fire, explosions, and much more. He had this power that if you looked into his eyes, no matter where you ran, you will always return to him so he can kill you by eating you alive. I've made him with my Gacha Club. Now I can't tell if he's sexy or scary. Maybe both? What do you think?

Let me know if you saw the movie or at least recognize the design from Lampbert the Sheepish Lion

Let me know if you saw the movie or at least recognize the design from Lampbert the Sheepish Lion.. he appears in that story too. Please let me know what happened when you saw the movie and if you went through the scary things like dreams and not feeling safe while awake. Also let me know what you think of my design for Spartan, I feel like I did a good job but not enough for it to be called good.