The Bus Ride and the Beach P. 1

Le Magical time skip brought to you by: Plikki's cheesecake!

Marinette's pov.

We all loaded into the bus to go to the beach. I was really nervous. I went to my seat by the window and was soon seated next to by none other than Adrien Agreste. My mind is screaming HE SAT NEXT TO ME!! OMG ADRIEN AGRESTE SAT NEXT TO ME! AAHHHH! "Hey Marinette, you look nervous, is everything ok?" OMG play it cool Mari you got this just pretend it's Chat you're talking to, yeah. "I-I'm ok Adrien just haven't gone into the water in a long while." I smiled hoping it would seem convincing.

"Ok then." he replied to me. Maybe I shouldn't go in the water at all. Ugh! I need to talk to Tikki. She already gave me permission to go, but I can't help but worry about my classmates' reactions. What if they don't think I'm good enough to be Ladybug! What if- "Oh Adrikinz we're gonna have so much fun at the beach!" My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the screech of a certain blonde banshee, named Chloe. "Hehe yeah..." Adrien seemed really unsure when he said that. Oh well I guess, he doesn't seem to be comfortable around Chloe very much, that's probably why.

"Alright class we have arrived at the beach. Girls use the changing room on the left, boys use the one on the right. Have fun class!" Ms. Bustier said before going to get set up on the beach.

"Come on girl, come on out!" "No Alya I don't want to!" I knew I'd have to go out there eventually but I needed to speak with Tikki. "Tikki, what am I gonna do? I have to go out there but they'll all see my scars!" "Marinette, you're overthinking this, you brought cover up, remember!?" "Oh my gosh Tikki I totally forgot now no one will see!" I said and she just giggled and hugged my cheek. "Oh Tikki, where would I be without you?" I said as I was walking out towards Alya. "Probably still hiding in a changing room." she smiled and giggled. "Tikki here comes Alya hide!" I said as she flew in the pocket of my cover up. "Hey girl, come on, let's go find Nino and Adrien. Also, why in the name of Ladybug are you wearing a cover up?" I responded a little nervously, "Well I saw it and thought it was cute and it matches my Ladybug swimsuit so why not wear it?" "Okay girl if you say so." I know she doesn't like that I'm wearing a cover up but it's for the best... For everyone.

Adrien pov.

 It was the next morning so we loaded onto the bus, I saw Marinette by herself since Alya is sitting with Nino I thought I should sit with her. I may still be a little bit shocked by her actions yesterday though. I hope she acts less shy around me now like she did then. "Hey Marinette, you look nervous, is everything ok?" Why is she so nervous? "I'm ok Adrien, just haven't gone into the water in a long while." she smiled looking a little on the fake side. I said "Ok then." I was about to point out her fake nervous smile but the blonde banshee from my childhood ruined it. "Oh Adrikinz we're gonna have so much fun at the beach!" I just shakily replied having no interest in furthering this particular conversation.

I got dressed in the changing room and headed to the beach with Nino nervously shaking by my side waiting for his Girlfriend to come out and see him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed Chappie Number 3! Stay safe my Leemettes - LL out