Prologue - A Normal Day?

3rd Person POV

It was a normal day for the students studying at UA highschool. At least, that's what they all thought as they approached their classroom. Class 1-A. A class full of inspired teens trying to become heroes. A class that no matter how hard they try, always end up in some sort of fight. And today was exactly that. Ah yes, a normal day indeed.

"Uraraka! Float me up there, I'm gonna see if I can see our attacker from above!" Shouts Izuku Midoriya, student number 18. 

It was supposed to be a normal training exercise. But of course, no one really knows the real definition of normal in Class 1-A. But on regular standards, yes, it was supposed to be a normal exercise, that was, until the LOV decided to attack. Out in the middle of the forest, the exercise was put on hold by class representative Tenya Iida, student number 4, as they tried to wait for their teacher to come to the rescue. But, much to their dismay, Shota Aizawa was watching from afar through video surveillance, and simply wouldn't make it to their location any time soon. 

And to add more to Class 1-A's list of lucky encounters, the LOV decided to bring a new villain to the fight today. A pink haired woman, with the ugliest face anyone had ever seen; not even Minoru Mineta, student number 19, wanted a closer look.  

All the aspects of this battle flowed through Midoriya's, or better known by his class as Deku's, head, as he floated up to see where the mysterious pink beam had come from. On sighting the LOV, he gave the signal to Ochako Uraraka, student number 5, and she released her quirk, allowing him to drop down.

Upon seeing Deku's face, Iida delivered the blow.

"Hmm, it does appear we're facing the League of Villains once again. And Aizawa is no where in sight. We must avoid them at all costs, and wait for help to arrive."

His voice was supported by his fellow rep, Momo Yaoyaorozu, student number 20, but another student had other ideas.

"HUH?! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT SITTING BACK AND HIDING? YOU EXTRAS CAN SHOW YOURSELVES AS WEAK, I'M GOING TO GIVE THESE BASTARDS A PIECE OF MY MIND!" Shouts Katsuki Bakugo, student number 17, as he starts to storm off. 

"Calm down Bakugo, you're gonna give away our location," says Eijirou Kirishima, student number 8.

"SHUT IT SHITTYHAIR, IF YOU'RE NOT COMING THEN STAY BACK WITH THE EXTRAS. DON'T GET IN MY WAY!"

"I don't know, he's kinda right man," says Denki Kaminari, student number 7. "We should wait for reinforcements, we don't know what that new chick can do."

And irk mark appears on Bakugo's forehead, but before he can give Kaminari a piece of his mind, and pink blast interrupts him, and forces the students of Class 1-A to jump back. 

"Great, now they've found us," says Kyoka Jirou, student number 12, as she glares at Bakugo.

"As yes, finally found you brats, and without your teacher too, how convenient," Tomura Shigaraki's raspy voice calls out. "Lucky for us, we've brought a special asset this time, so don't think you're getting away unscathed."

"Bakugo. Maybe keep quiet next time. Your yelling always gets us into worse situations," says Shoto Todoroki, student number 15.

However, before Bakugo can even respond, a pink orb engulfs all 20 members of Class 1-A, and as they all fall down some sort of worm hole, the only thing on their minds is how the hell did that woman catch all of them so off guard like that.

"Damnit Toshida, you weren't supposed to get rid of them, only immobilize them," Shigaraki groans, as the League no longer had any students to attack.

A/n - lol I wrote this at 1 am so don't expect it to be great. I plan on writing the other chapters during the day so they should be better. Hopefully.