𝕆𝕌ℝ ℍ𝕆ℙ𝕊ℂ𝕆𝕋ℂℍ

“From start to the end, with fun and frolic throughout

with fun and frolic throughout..
A stone, a chalk, and numbers,
Hopscotch is all for jumping about..”

Staapu – a game we all must have played or come across atleast once in our life. As much as Naina and her friends played and enjoyed it, we all must have cherished it too. And now that we mentioned it, aren't you already remembering how you were at it? Did you ace it like Naina or did you almost lose your balance like Swati?

A good game is enjoyed by any person playing it and is surely a welcome source of enjoyment in a stressful, mundane routine of life. And which YUDKBHian wouldn't like the reminiscences of the show or any of its very special characters and elements?

So today, on the occasion of our first year anniversary (December 12, 2021), with all enthusiasm, we bring before you S𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖕𝖚 – T𝖍𝖊 G𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 C𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖗 !!

Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai is so well etched in our hearts that now when we talk about the games of 90s, one of the first games we think about is Staapu. So, to celebrate this special game played in our show, we have come up with our own Staapu, our own Hopscotch to entertain you all and bring some smiles on your faces during these tough times.

Get right in to enjoy a series of games, each with the essence of 90s and each that shall take you back to the wonderful show which taught us so much - Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai.
The show was a well blended mix of seriousness and fun with equal emphasis on both. And so we have this venture which is surely going to be a hell lot of fun! Jump right in and get ready to relive the characters, the situations and reminisce your very reactions to it.

Scroll down to play five different games we have organised for you all on the occasion of our First Year Anniversary. 🎉🥳