🌹Feeding on War🌹

(This is an alternate solution to the conflict of episode 6: Stonehenge your bets. Personally this is my favorite episode mainly because of the ending, but I thought it could be gayer 🌈)

"My friends!" Said José as an epiphany came to his mind. "We must not break the heart. We must make it softer!"

Panchito caught onto what the little green bird was saying and the two mischievously looked at Donald.

"Donald! How could you let this happen?!" Said José in an angered tone. Donald immediately turned his head so fast it was shocking he didn't get whiplash.

"ME?!" Donald exclaimed in his almost incoherent duck voice. "Why are you blaming this on me?! You should be blaming this all on that stupid staff!" Donald pointed to Felldrake. "If it weren't for him the three Caba-losers wouldn't have needed to get together in the first place!"

The argument only worsened the beast's temper. Its terrifying red eyes were locked onto the trio and its sharp teeth were ready to chomp down .

José began to get nervous. Maybe he should've thought this through.

"D-Donald! Wait I didn't-!"

He couldn't find the words.

Panchito rolled his eyes and pushed José out of the way. "Move! I got this."

He looked Donald dead in the eyes and grabbed his hands. "Donald! I do not know even half of what makes you angry and bitter all the time. None of us do. But we all know one thing!"

"What are you going on abou-!" Donald was stopped.

Panchito's beak was pecked against his cheek. He could feel his beak flush red.

José walked over and did the same to Donald's other cheek. Before he knew it, the sailor was being bombarded with pecks. He felt like a hot tomato.

The beast's heart couldn't take it. A being who gained energy solely on war and hatred couldn't bear the sight of love. It's crystallized heart which was surrounded by weapons of destruction began to soften.

Xandra finally caught on to what was happening and knew this was the perfect opportunity to strike.

She grabbed her bow and placed one arrow in. She pulled the string back and aimed for the beast's softened heart.

She let go and the arrow went flying straight into her target.

The beast's form began to disintegrate and the small, shattered pieces of its heart rained down and turned to roses that sprinkled the kingdom.

"Well, I'd say that's a job well done!" Said José, walking up to Xandra.

"I agree!" Followed Panchito.

"Nice idea softening the beast's heart, José!", said Xandra, "But where's Donald?"

José pointed behind him and Xandra turned to see a very red and flustered Donald lying on the floor. She snickered and picked him up.

"Alright Cabs, let's get back to the Cabana!"

And just like that they were off.

Sheldgoose turned to Felldrake. "Why don't I ever get attention like that?"

"Because you're an unloveable moron!" He said as he hit Sheldgoose over the head.