Interrogating A Brick Wall, Part 3

It was your turn to be captured. You stared at Thrawn, your hands and feet clamped to a metal torture devise, you felt so powerless as Thrawn watched you.

"Your use of fire ships was commendable" Thrawn said, "I had not discovered that tactic"

"I am glad I impressed you" you muttered, slightly pulling against the metal. Thrawn hummed, sitting behind the desk in front of you and staring you down.

"I see you now have both of my blasters" you muttered.

"It is a rather fine design" Thrawn said, picking up your newly created blaster and turning it over. He peered at it, taking in the differences of design and colour you had made. "Better I would say than your last"

"I'm glad you think so" you muttered, looking away and trying to figure out a way to escape. 

"Now then, tell me where the rebel base is" Thrawn said, tapping the desk gently.

"I don't think you are very adept at interrogation" you said, grinning. Thrawn raised an eyebrow at you, remembering that it was what he said to you. Slowly, Thrawn pressed a button and you felt electric course through your body. You cried out in pain, gritting your teeth as you felt the pain run through you. The electricity stopped and you looked up at Thrawn, hair slightly falling in front of your face.

"Now then, I will ask you again" Thrawn said, his eyes flashing slightly.

"No" you said. "I am not telling you anything" 

"Shame" Thrawn said, pressing the button again. You gritted your teeth, closing your eyes as the pain returned.  

You heard a crash and you looked up as the electricity stopped suddenly. You watched as Kannan and Ezra faced Thrawn down, their lightsabers drawn. Thrawn frowned, watching as you were let out. Your knees slightly buckled under your weight and you still shivered from the electricity, but now you were safe. You looked at Thrawn who sat calmly as two Jedi pointed their swords at him.

"Stand down you two" you said, scowling at Thrawn. Going over to the desk you grabbed your blaster. "You can keep the other one" you said, smirking. "A little reminder of this moment"

"I will treasure it" Thrawn said, watching you leave the room. You never ceased to surprise him with your wit, charm and determination. He smiled, wondering when you would face each other on the field of war again.