Bedded With Two

Warning: smut, threesome - gentle!Thrawn x you x rough!Krennic. (I am on a mixture of things when I wrote this, so if there are mistakes pls don't be to mad)

You did not know how you had got into this position, between your two bosses in Thrawn's bed. Krennic was peeling his black gloves off while Thrawn was tugging at his collar.

You knew the two men were rivals in job and mind. They hated each other, yet they were both over you, glints of lust playing in their eyes as they looked at you. You wondered why Thrawn was wanting to do this, maybe curiosity of what it would be like to share you.

You laid, looking up at the two men as you tugged your shirt off, revealing your bra. Orson stared at your breasts, pushing slightly past Thrawn to reach behind you, unclipping your bra. Thrawn watched, slightly annoyed at how Krennic stared at your breasts.

"Excuse me director" Thrawn said, moving past him to grab your chin and kiss your lips.

Krennic watched, a frown on his face as Thrawn withdrew his lips and looked at Orson out of the corner of his eye. Krennic rolled his eyes, gripping the back of your head and planting his lips on yours. His kiss was rougher than Thrawn's, and he gripped your head harshly.

Thrawn watched with a frown as Orson let go, removing his hands from the strands of your hair and pulling his tunic off. Thrawn meanwhile started to play with his fly, pulling it down.

"I've always imagined your pretty mouth wrapped around my dick" Krennic muttered, pushing his pants down, revealing his dick. It is as long as Thrawn's but less thick. Thrawn grimaced at his dirty words, stroking your hips and kissing them gently as Krennic pushed his member into your mouth. Orson groaned, grabbing your hair and pushing you further down his now throbbing cock.

"Must you be so violent?" Thrawn asked.

Orson chuckled, moving your head to his own pleasure. Thrawn rolled his eyes, pulling down your pants and gently licking through your folds and beginning to suck your clit gently, making you moan onto Orson's cock. Tears slightly filled your eyes as you tried your best to keep up with Orson's movements as he controlled your head.

You tried to say something, garbling on Krennic's cock as he throbbed, close to orgasm. You were also close, Thrawn's face nuzzled into your heat, making you buck your hips with him. Thrawn frowned, instead of being able to see you as you undo for him, he is seeing Orson. Thrawn huffed into your clit, moving his fingers to gently circle your bole.

"God (y/n)" Orson groaned, pushing his cock completely down your throat, your nose slightly brushing his skin. You groaned against him, orgasming to Thrawn's movements as Krennic came into your mouth, hot cum slipping down your throat making your eyes water even more.

Orson removed his cock, Spital connecting your mouth still to Krennic's throbbing cock. Thrawn raised his face from your heat and watched your face as you smiled gently at the two men.

"even better than I imagined" Orson muttered, he looked back at Thrawn, slightly jealous that he can have you and your very pretty mouth.

Thrawn gave him a look of annoyance, pushing past Orson and kissing your cheek, gently stroking your kneck. He did not like the way Orson was treating you like some sort of sex thing. To Mitth'raw'nuruodo, you are far more important, far too special to be used just for sex.

Orson meanwhile moved down to your dripping heat and rubbed himself against your hole before pushing into you. You groaned, closing your eyes and holding onto Thrawn's head as Krennic began to fuck you.

Thrawn looked at your closed eyes and gently kissed your face, his fingers gently stroking through your hair. You groaned again, holding onto Thrawn's face as Krennic pounded you, holding onto your hips for leverage. Thrawn looked up at Krennic, slightly regretting trying a threesome. He did not like the way Krennic treated you and made him dislike the man even more.

"Gods" you moaned, moving your hands to hold onto the bedclothes. Thrawn stood and went somewhere before returning and tapping Orson on the shoulder, muttering something. He nodded, smirking slightly and bringing you up so you rested on his chest. Thrawn slipped behind you, tugging his pants down and kissing your back before pushing himself into your ass. Gently he thrust into you, starting to go at the same pace as Orson.

You closed your eyes, leaning into Orson and groaning as the two men took you completely. Thrawn held onto your stomach while Orson had one hand to your hip and the other fiddled with your swollen clit.

Thrawn grimaced as his pace slowed, his dick throbbing. You were also close, holding onto Orson as your life depended on it. Orson had been playing with your clit, pushing you closer and closer to orgasm while the two men in front and behind fucked you silly and Thrawn came into you.

You groaned, closing your eyes and letting your second, now stronger orgasm fall over you. You mewled into Orson's chest as he soon after came into you.

The three of you halted and Thrawn got out of you, kissing your head. Krennic stayed in you for a moment, enjoying how it felt. Thrawn gave him a look and Orson got out of you, pulling his clothes around himself. He gave you a wink and to Thrawn a smug look as Thrawn buttoned up his front.

"Well, this has been eye-opening" Thrawn said, looking at Orson and then at you who laid on the bed, completely overwhelmed and throbbing still.

Krennic smirked. "I'm sure it has been" he said, grinning at you. "you're very lucky" Thrawn cocked his head, staring the man down who he had just spent fucking his girlfriend with. In all honesty, he did not ever wish for Krennic to touch you again. Although it was pleasurable, Thrawn had discovered his jealously over you. He was slightly worried that he had given Krennic any idea that he has a once of ownership over you.

Thrawn turned to you, who was now getting up, your legs slightly shivering under you. Krennic looked over you with satisfaction, while Mitth'raw'nuruodo sat you down, rubbing your thighs gently. He noticed bruises on your hips which Krennic had gripped harshly and he frowned, shooting a look at Krennic who was placing his cape on. 

"I must get back to Eadu"  Krennic said, kneeling down and giving you a kiss. It was less harsh than before. Thrawn watched him, annoyed as Krennic left the room. Thrawn sighed, sitting down beside you and gently holding your face. 

"You are not in pain, are you?" he stated. 

You shook your head, leaning into his chest and closing your eyes. Thrawn let you rest against him, gently rubbing circles into your back. "I must go" Thrawn gently said. "You must stay, rest" he looked down, however, you were already asleep. Thrawn sighed, gently placing you down and tucking you into the bed, kissing your head and leaving the room.