Questions (Q/A)

This chapter of the book holds a big value as you may understand, because it serves as the link between me, the characters and you —the reader

This chapter of the book holds a big value as you may understand, because it serves as the link between me, the characters and you —the reader. So let's treat it with similar enthusiasm and respect.

The questions can be literally anything that you're curious about from any published chapter or dialogue that the characters ever said and never gave a clear explanation for.

You may leave your questions here in front of the character's name whom you wanna ask to:–

★ Jeon Aera

___

★ Jeon Jungkook

___

★ Jeon Jimin

___

★ Min Yoongi

___

★ Kim Taehyung, Kim SeokJin, Kim Namjoon & Jung Hoseok

___

★ Han Haewon

___

★ Jake & Clay

___

★ Grace (Author ie. me)

___

Y'all can take your time as I'm leaving this open for questions till September 15th. Gather all your questions, make up good ones, share this chapter with more people to let them know and be a part of our Q/A! There are a lot of new readers, I hope y'all enjoy and use this opportunity of getting a step closer to me and your favourite characters, to the fullest.

You can also send the questions to me by PM (here) or DM (on IG.). Make sure to mention who your question is for if you're doing that.

I'll be accepting all kind of questions, but that doesn't mean you can cross your line of modesty. We have a wide range of audience both age-wise and ethnicity-wise, and they should not be a part of any kind of hostility.

Thank you,
sincerely
Author; Grace