Adopted by My Sensei?!!

Let's not waste time, and get into the story!

WARNINGS
Mentions of abuse, over protective Karasuma and Karma, mentions of cutting,

If your uncomfortable, please click out and wait until I make another story about them. Thank you...

Before we proceed, read the description for further information or the introduction.

Also, in this story Koro is not an octopus, he's in his human form. Okay? Okay!

✄ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

It had been a week after they figured out how to stop Koro-sensei's explosion. Including the process, they were even able to make him turn into human again, although sometimes he still needs to be in his octopus form.

The students were really happy about the news, and so, they continued on with their school lives and experiencing new stuffs.

Nagisa Shiota, a normal teenage boy if you look at him. But mostly, he was bullied because of his feminine look. Only his class and teachers who didn't judge him.

Nagisa Shiota, a boy who is abused by his mother because of a couple of things. One, because he was in the E class, or as they say it the End Class. Second, because in her perspective, he had became more defiant than ever after he moved to that class.

.
.
.
.
.
.

One day, Nagisa had arrived earlier than he ever does to school. He arrived with a bruised up face, along with a bandaged arm. As he arrived, he saw that Karasuma-sensei was reading some book underneath a tree. He sucked in a breath and continued on his way towards class.

Karasuma, had heard Nagisa's footsteps and looked up. He was shocked that Nagisa had a bruised up face and bandaged arm. "Nagisa-kun!" He called out. But, Nagisa had just ignored him and walked pass by.

Soon, the class started to fill with other students, even Ritsu had woken up. Just before class had start, the teachers walked in. The bell hadn't rung yet, so the teachers just let them talked while observing the situation.

"Nagisa-kun? Why is your face all bruised up? And why are your arms bandaged?" Koro-sensei asked the blunette who was in trance and didn't heard him, or the others.

"I'll speak up," Karma said. "He hadn't been answering us actually. When we asked, he would just smile and say 'don't worry, I was just scratched.' And you know him, once he hides something, he'll never tell. That's why I didn't push him into telling."

Koro-sensei nodded. Then, the bell rung and he started to take attendance.

「 P. E lesson 」

Karasuma-sensei had asked all of the students to change into their uniform and head out to the field. Nagisa quickly did as told and went out, being the first one to arrive. As he arrived, he saw Karasuma-sensei and greeted him.

"Ohayou, Karasuma-sensei!" He greet as he waved. Karasuma only smiled and asks Nagisa to come forward and stand by him. Nagisa only obligated.

As the others started to pile up, Karasuma grabbed harshly at Nagisa's arm, making him yelp in pain.

"Itta- s-sensei.."
"Quiet down. Now," he said as he looked forward, "I want you all to practice with each other. I want to have a word with Nagisa." The others only nodded as they hear the painful yelp from Nagisa as Karasuma pulled him into the campus, into their classroom.