T. 2

Alright! Let's continue from where we left off!

I think this chapter will be a bit more shorter than the first one, because mostly the important parts are already in the first part. But I'll try making this interesting!

Let's start?

✄ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

"I want to adopt you, Nagisa Shiota."

Nagisa, was stunned. 'Sensei wants to what?!' "W-what..? You, Karasuma Tadaomi, an agent, wants to adopt me?" Nagisa asked in disbelief. "Uh.. Yeah, that's what I said. All you need to do, is sign this paper, and you'll be officially in my care." Karasuma said as he handed the paper and pen to Nagisa. Nagisa then signed the paper, not noticing that a tear was sliding down his cheek.

He returned the paper as he smiles, still not noticing the tears. He then continues to eat, trying to hold in his sobs. Karasuma only smiles as he walked towards where Nagisa was sitting and hugged him. "Seriously, why do you always held your tears and sobs?" Karasuma chuckles. "My mom always hit me if I cried... It became a habit I guess..." Nagisa mumbled, hiding his face. Karasuma only nodded as he ruffles Nagisa's hair. "Go on and finish breakfast, I heard the others were planning on going out as a class today." Nagisa beamed and nodded, continuing to eat as Karasuma went into his, now their room and changed into his casual clothing. Not long after, Nagisa popped into the room, and smiled at Karasuma.

Nagisa then walked towards the closet and pulled out some short and socks, then wearing them. "Getting ready already? Do you even know where they're going?" "Ah.. Right.. Where are they going anyways?" Nagisa asked. "Well, they're meeting up at Tokyo Centre, the expected time is 10AM, you should go now. Should I drive you there?" "I think I'm good on my own, thanks! See you later Karasuma-san!" Nagisa said as he picked up his wallet and wore his shoes, running out.

"chuckles Have fun kid."

.
.
.
.
.
.

「 With Nagisa 」

Nagisa was walking around the place, trying to find the others when suddenly he was hugged from behind. "Huh?" "Nagi!!" It was Karma. "Hey, where did sensei take you yesterday?" Karma asked. "It was nothing, he just wanted to talk for awhile. Where are the others?"

Nagisa replied. "They said they're at the arcade. Wanna go?" Nagisa nods as he held Karma's hand and walked towards the arcade.

- at the arcade

"There you two lovebirds are!" Rio stated so the others could hear.

"Hey there Nagi!"
"Nagisa-kun!"
"You Nagisa!"
"Heya~!"

"Hey guys! Have you been waiting long?"
Nagisa asked as he waved towards the others. "Nah, we just arrived 30 minutes earlier. So? Should we play first while we're in the arcade?" Isogai asks. The others agreed. And so, they played and played, laughing and teasing. Then lunch came.

"Hey, let's head out to the food court. It's already lunch, then we can go shopping?" Meg says. The others nodded and started walking towards the food court.

While they were eating, they kept on chatting with each other and teasing.

After they finished eating. They grouped up and split into groups

- Nagisa, Karma, Rio, Sugino,  Kanzaki
- Sugaya, Okajima, Maehara, Hinano, Meg
- Kirara, Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida, Itona
- Rinka, Chiba, Hana, Kaede, Okuda, Takebayashi
- Yuzuwa, Hinata, Toka, Mimura, Justice, Isogai