Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!

Quinn's POV:

It's been about two weeks since I last spoke to Rebel. It's the last day of February and Biff and I have been dating for about two months. In these two months, Biff has made me really happy and I'm so thankful for him.

I want to speak to Rebel again. I miss talking to her. I hope she isn't mad about what just happened.

Once I get out of my thoughts, I get off of my bed. I walk over to my laptop, sit down at my desk chair, and open it up. I turn my laptop on and go to Skype. I go to my contacts list. Once I open up my contacts list, I scroll down to R and click on Rebel's name. I press the call button and my laptop screen went from my contacts list to the live screen of me. I wait as my laptop rings, hoping that Rebel picks up the phone.

I look down and start playing with my nails, not even hearing when Rebel answers the phone. I look up and see her looking at me with her arms folded and she was slightly glaring at me. She had a messy bun that was at the back of her head and she had on a black hoodie. Damn, she looks good. Rebel with a messy bun in her hair has always been a turn on for me. I don't know why. Actually, I do, she looks so sexy with a messy bun.

"What do you want?" Rebel asked me with a raised eyebrow and I sigh and roll my eyes. I guess she's still not over it.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. I've been calling you multiple times for the last two weeks and you never answered any of them." I say with a sad smile on my face and Rebel's face softens and she sighs.

"Well, I've been busy with things. Like boxing, work, Kelly...." Rebel said with a smug smirk and I roll my eyes and try not to let her get to me. I know she is just trying to make me jealous.

"Okay. How is work? Actually, where do you work right now?" I asked in confusion because last I remember Rebel working was at the Lima coffee shop. When she moved to New York, she was still working at the shop. And when she went back to Lima for Shue's failed wedding, she even worked in the shop for some time.

"Shouldn't you be concerned where Cliff works? I mean, he is your boyfriend isn't he? Why do you care where I work?" Rebel asked with annoyance in her voice and I sigh frustrated. She needs to stop this. "By the way, where is Cliff? Is he in your bed or something?" Rebel asked bitterly and I am starting to get mad but I hold back my anger. She's just trying to get on my nerves.

"Can you just answer the question? And for your information, I do know where Biff works. And no he isn't in my bed. We didn't do anything." I reply with an eye roll and I watch as Rebel's body relaxed and she lets out a relieved sigh at my last answer. "Not that it's any of your business though." I add on while shaking my head and Rebel scoffs.

"Whatever." She said while going back to her dry facade again and I again, sigh frustrated. "I work at a pizza shop. I work at Lombardi's pizza shop." Rebel tells me dryly with a shrug and I roll my eyes at the fact that she's being so petty right now.

"Okay, how is it there? Do you like it? What do you do, do you make the pizzas, work at the cash register?" I asked with a small smile while placing my hand under my chin and resting my hand on my desk.

"It's fine here. I like it. And I make the pizzas." Rebel said dryly once again and she rubs the side of her face. I decide to try one more time.

"Uh, I'm trying to get my bachelors degree so I can become a professional singer. I have to complete at least 120 semester hours of credit towards graduation but I think I'll be able to complete it." I tell Rebel with a smile and I watch as her face goes from unfazed to smiley and happy.

"Wow Quinn, that's gonna be cool. You know, becoming a professional singer. And you'll complete those 120 hours by the end of this year. Probably by the end of this month!" Rebel said while looking at me with a proud look on her face and I smile genuinely. Just then, I get a call on my phone, I look down at it and see it's Biff. I can't answer his call right now, I'm talking to Rebel. And I know she will be mad if I tell her Biff is calling me. I decline the call and sigh as I look back up.