Hell Or High Water; 1

WARNINGS: Fluff, shameless flirting, errors I missed.

The windows of your car were rolled half down. Causing your hair to blow with the wind. You let out a sigh of relief as you passed the Charming sign. Glad you made it this far without any problems. Or him finding you.

Continuing to drive till you reached the town centre. The fuel gauge was close to being empty. You quickly found a gas station. Driving into the gas station. Parking near the bowser. You put your car in par. Turning it off. as you put your handbrake on. Getting out of your car. You opened the fuel flap on your car. Untwisting the cup. You grabbed the nozzle handle. Putting it in. You looked around your surroundings, as you filled your car up, seeing a motorbike. Your heart leapt into your throat. Maybe it was just a random biker, but your mind still wandered into dangerous territory.

Surely you made your death believable. He believed you were dead. At least that's what you told yourself to calm your nerves. You finished filling the cars gas tank up. Putting the nozzle back in the fuel bowser. Putting the cap on the fuel tank. Closing the flap.

You grabbed your wallet. Walking into the gas station. Lucky the biker wasn't at the counter yet, so you could get out of this gas station quickly, and retreat to your friend's house.

You smiled at the gas station attendant. As he rang up the total of your fuel. You quickly took a glance around you. seeing the back of someone. Your eyes widened as you saw a gang patch. Making you advert your gaze back to the attendant. Wishing he would just hurry up.

The guy must have felt your gaze, or he found whatever he was looking for because you heard heavy footsteps making their way towards you. Your heart pounded in your ears making it hard for you to hear. The attendant called out the amount you owned but you didn't hear him. Frozen in fear. You felt a hand grab your shoulder making your body jump. You heard the sound of a chuckle beside you. You gulped. "Don't let him see how scared you are," You scolded yourself in your head. He will use it against you. You looked over your shoulder to look at the biker. He was beautiful. His blue eyes staring deeply into your e/c eyes. A smug smirk on his face. Before taking his bottom lip in between his teeth. You titled your head to the side. Your eyes noticed the president patch.

He nodded his head to the attendant.

"You going to pay?" He asked. His voice sending a pulse in between your legs. mind thinking sinful things. He must have picked

"Or do you want me to?" He spoke. Giving you a sinful look.

Fuck. You thought. You could drown in those blue eyes. You gave him a forced smile, while he just smirked, eyes raking down your body.

"I can..." You gasped out. Like you forgot to speak. He just smirked. You quickly turn around. Opening your wallet. Fumbling for the money. In the process dropping some. How embarrassing.

The guy behind you just smirked. taking out notes of cash, and putting it on the counter, with the items he got. He cast you a smirk. Making you even more of a shuttering mess. He winked at you. As he paid. Like he was your sugar daddy or something.

"You didn't have to," You spoke. As he handed you the receipt. Both of you walked towards the door.

"It's okay," He spoke, as he held the door open for you. Mainly so he could look at your ass as you walked out the door.

"At least let me repay you I feel bad freeloading from you," You sighed with a heavy heart.

"It's really not a problem, I don't mind, plus if I got to save a damsel in distress," He spoke. You blinked at him like he had three heads. Did he really just call you a damsel in distress.

"I feel bad," You argued.

He thought of it for a moment. Stopping in front of his motorbike.

"If you want to repay me, I can think of other ways," He smugly spoke. Making you narrow your eyes at him. Of course, he was one of those men. You rolled your eyes, as his eyes scanned your body hungrily. Like you were a tall cold glass of water.

"It's Jax by the way," Jax spoke. Still smiling smugly. You threw the cash you owned him at him. Lucky he caught it.

"Ugh..." You grunted. Storming towards your car. You angrily ripped the car door open and got in. slamming it shut. Angrily putting the keys into the ignition. Turning the car on. Putting the handbrake down. Pressing your foot down hard on the accelerator and speeding off. Glaring at him as you drove past him. Jax smirked. Finding your reaction amusing.

He knew he would get you in his bed, he just hoped he saw you again...

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! 

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW JAX TELLER BOOK SERIES - FIND THE REST OF THE SERIES IN HELL OR HIGH WATER! Much love Cbear 💜