CHAPTER FOUR

April's pov

"Andrew am off" I half yelled for him to hear me , can't believe he is just taking a shower while his mate are already in school .

"Okay bye" he replied..
I was about going when I turned back ,
"Why do I feel ,you aren't going to attend school today?"

"Huh??....I ...I don't know " He said stuttering in between ..

"I swear if you....."

"Yo, am going !!! Wasn't planning to before ,but now am going , don't want you to strangle me at night when one of the teachers calls and inform you I missed school" He said by now obviously rolling his eyes

"Better, better for you Bambino " I replied heaving a sign of relieve.bolting out I headed to the bus station ..Waiting patiently for the next available bus ,I sat on one of the long chairs .Coming to think of it ,I haven't talked about my salary ,well when I get there today ,I think I will see Mr hazel and talked about that ..
Just then my cell phone rang, dipping my hands into my bag ,I brought out my phone, seeing the name written on top ,I exhaled heavily ,swiping the blue button .

"Hello, seems we have let you be comfortable princess?" He said in a grating voice I hate hearing..

"Listen ceasar ,am sorry I haven't responded to any of your text messages, but I promise before this week's runs out I will pay you " I said gently..

"This week huh? You know am not a man of Mercy ,so stick to your words princess,or maybe you can just come to me and forget the payment ,you know you aren't Bad as a lady" he disgustingly said am sure by now sticking his irritating tongues out and licking his black lips.

"In your dreams ceaser, Bye have got things to do" I replied him ,hanging up immediately..Hopping on the bus,My mind drifted to how am going to pay ceaser this week ,Only if I can get my pay upfront .I think I will need to talk to Mr hazel about that too. I just need to pay those shark loaners, I can't believe my father left this kind of debt on us, I wonder what he used the money for..

Alighting from the bus ,I trekked a three minutes walk to the mansion..The door opened after the third knock.

"Hi "

"Hello come in...I will go tell peirus you are here" she said walking away

"No, please can I see ....him first"

"Huh? Who?" She asked confused

"What's his name ,I mean... peirus dad"

"Oh Mr Smith?"

"Yeah ,I need to see him"

"Okay, he is in his office, let me take you to him" she said leading the way.
Getting to a big wooden door ,Serene knocked ,and a gruff "come" was heard.. can't even complete his sentence ,Arrogant much.
Serene entered first ,telling me to wait outside ,after saying God's not what to Mr Smith ,she came outside telling me to go on in. Well think she went to seek for permission first..

"Good morning" I greeted ,though lost in the beauty of his office ,it so big for an office. Could he be any less richer??

"Morning" he replied flatly focused on his laptop

"I...wanted to speak with you" I said playing with my fingers,my eyes on him .

"Go on" he said flatly ..Does he ever say more than two words, I mentally rolled my eyes

"Ermmm...I wanted us to talk about my pay...."

"How much do you want"?? He interrupted me typing vigorously on his laptop.

"What?"
"You heard me" irritation laced in his voice

"I haven't decided yet, I mean I never knew it will ....."

"When you ready ,talk to serene, she will give you my PA's contact" he said getting up and moving towards his door ..

"One more thing" I half yelled

"Look ,am a busy man , Don't have time for this,what do you want"? He said with irritation laced in his voice ,his brows scrunched up ..does he ever smile?

"Can I get an upfront payment"?

"You barely started your job" now his attention was on his phone..

"Yeah,I know that why am asking ,I urgently need it " I replied in an appealing tone

"Whatever, Get it sort out with my PA" he said going out of the door but stopped

"I think you should head out as well"

"Oh...sorry "I said moving out and pushing past him ...Can he ever be nice?

Teaching peirus was amazing ,he is such an happy kid ,always in a good mood. Come to think of him ,I have never see his mom ,Perhaps she travelled or something ,whatever I don't have business with anyone here,my job is to teach peirus and that is just what am going to be doing...

Hello guys ,another chapter released, what your say?
Do well to vote and comment
Thank you