Chapter 2" Chit Chat"

After the war ended , avengers won by the way...

"So brother's how was it , seing your sister win her first fight....
Hunnnnnnnnn damn i was so gooooooood".
jumping in the air y/n said gushing over her brother's.
**
**

" So everyone, this is my sister y/n y/l/n. Goddess of time".
Loki said while introducing y/n to everyone.

"Party tonight to honour you y/n and for the war too".
Tony said while toasting up a glass of beer.
**
**
**
Before the party

"Would you like to change  into something, i dont know uhh midgard style y/n for the party tonight" said natasha shuffling through her wardrobe.

" Thanks miss romanoff, it would be great if you would lend me something uhhhh.... not Asgard style" jokingly said y/n.

"Oh,please call me Natasha and there you go. I think this dress will look good on you"
Handing a black cocktail dress natasha rushed for a shower.

Reference of the dress

At the party.

Bucky's pov

" I can't stop thinking about her , what has happened to me. This is just like movies love at first sight, I've never felt this way before"

Walking down the stairs in a black dress y/n with natasha walked  to the rest of the group.

Y/n pov

" Hey Natasha, who is that handsome gentleman staring at us, he looks pretty fine"  adrenaline gushed through me.

"Oh he is bucky, do you like him or what" teasing natasha said.

Something was very strange about the metal arm man, he was gorgeous in every way possible.
And when i first saw him in the cyborg war he was staring at me like i was the most beautiful thing  he has ever seen and me too couldn't stop staring at him.

He was walking towards me now and first ever in my life i was nervous, is he going to ask me for a dance...

" May i have the pleasure to dance with you young lady".

I was in love with this guy.
Head over heals...