Chapter 6 "Confession"

Y/n had been in the avengers tower for more than a month and she dint planned leaving it anytime soon because avengers needed her against hydra and for Bucky too.

Since their last outing, y/n and Bucky had been going out about every day or so. Convincingly thor and Loki dint have any problem with that because they knew Bucky was a nice gentlemen.

The emotions y/n felt for Bucky were overwhelming for her and she needed someone to confide in and tell how much she loves the white wolf.

"Loki, do you have a minute?" Y/n  asked while knocking on his door.

" I am always free for my little sister" taking her hand he bought her inside his room.

" I want to tell you something, it's been on my mind for a while and i needed to tell someone and i am sure you will understand" drawing circles on her palm yn said.

" Tell me sister anyone troubling you" Loki spoke.

"Ummm.. okay so here it is... I-i kinda ..kinda have feelings for Bucky, very strong feelings to be specific" she tilted her head down .

She was sure either Loki is going to kick some ass or scold her, maybe even worse he could send her back to Asgard.
Million thoughts ran through her mind.

" My little mimi is in love, awwwwwwwwwwww and that too with a metal arm man" Loki chuckled.

"You are not mad, are you not going to give me a speech about how i am your little sister and you are protective of me and all that " she looked at her brother confusingly.

" No yn, why would i be you are getting old anyways it's good for you to find someone before you get wrinkles around your face" Loki laughed as his little sister hugged him.

" I knew you would understand, best brother ever...." Yn chuckled.

" Okay , can i have some details on your feelings for the lucky man" Loki asked sitting on the bed.

" Sure, it feels so peaceful with him, he makes me feel precious every second i am with him.
I don't know whether he has same feelings for me or not but i would not regret to spend the rest of my life loving him and i know he has been through a lot of bad times and i want to help him get past all that and start fresh life with new memories.
The empty void in me seems to fulfill whenever i am with him, i love when his hands brushes against mine or when he shares his childhood stories with me.
Now i feel there is no flower or song in the world that will able to describe my feelings for him.
I love him brother i love him with all my heart and i dont care if he goes on marrying someone else i will still love him if he breaks my heart ,every peace of it will still love him". Tears started shedding from yn eyes because she knew she won't be able to tell all this to Bucky face to face.

Loki hugged her and wiped her tears.
Yn heard a sob from behind her, she was still hugging her brother when she looked back and froze.

Wiping his tears away, Bucky emerged from Loki's wardrobe.
" Why on earth would you think yn that i would marry anybody else then you, i couldn't even think of loving someone else other than you.
You brought the happy,old Bucky in me, you stayed up with me through all the night i had nightmares. You made me beleive in my self that i am more than a  winter Soldier."

At this point yn and Bucky both were crying Loki left to give them some privacy and warning Bucky to not break his sister's heart.

Bucky leaped through the small distance between them and kissed yn passionately , cupping her cheaks in his hand, he pulled her closer and finally hugged the love of his life.

"I- i am sorry to make you cry yn, i-i-.." he stuttered.

" You don't need to say anything James, your eyes are enough to explain what's going in your heart and i love you enough to dive down in your steel blue ocean eyes and tell that you love me" wiping his tears with her thumb and softly carassing his cheeks yn said.

" I love you with all my heart yn and i will Do anything to make you beleive that, every nerve of my body loves you." Chucked Bucky.

At that point they both knew that they have found someone to fill their void, emptiness inside them. They have found someone to rely on and love them for eternity and to protect them from any harm.