HEADCANONS BEFORE Y'ALL PROCEED

So some of you might get confused of what this AU is about, what their personalities are like and yadayadayadyada. So read these headcanons I made, that I hope will be helpful in the future chapters.

-dv3 casts are 19 years old in this AU

-thh took 2 years to shoot, dv2 took 1 and 8 months to shoot, ultra despair girls took 1 year and 5 months, while dv3 took only 1 year & 3 months to shoot

-thh plus the future (foundation?) arc waited 3 more years to shoot when thh last started

-same with dv2 (ya know the one where izuru kamakura entered the scene & the future scene thingy i forgot but was mentioned in the anime) , but make it 2 years.

-all in all, danganropa took almost 10 (?) years for its complete shoot.

-order of the shoot; thh→dv2→future thinGy→dv3 (tbh i never played udg so i don't know where to insert it. Help mehh)

-In dv3, korekiyo is the most extroverted person. Ironic because of his role.

-in terms of being friends with other actors, kokichi has more connections since he is really friendly

-kokichi irl is actually really good at lying, but he doesn't tell when he is lying or not unlike him in the game.

-his actual personality is similar to the one in the game/show, but less mean and sarcastic. He's more like the class clown of the group.

-dv3 was kaede's first acting experience and surprisingly, she was good.

-because of kaede's good acting skills hence being a beginner, the director tends to favor her. (No favouritism tho)

-before acting, vlogging her piano experiences was kaede's first sideline.

-other company directors offered kaede other shows but she politely declined them since she felt like dv3 was enough acting expire for her as for now.

-Angie is a really good painter. Her role ultimate artist really fitted her.

- Angie is the most introverted person on set. Since she got the feeling of being left out because of her raise. (Ya know maybe because of her tan skin? Not trying to be racist!)

-but her co-stars never really cared what kind of being Angie was and considered her part of the group. She is in fact one of the most loved by her co-stars.

-K1-B0 (keebo) is actually human. (Not surprised)

-Keebo being human answers kokichi's question of 'do robots have dicks?'

-keebo has to come/ get ready an hour before the other casts since putting up the metal robot costume that surrounds him takes way longer.

-usually 1-3 people help keebo put on his robot costume, and 2 people to help him with his makeup.

-tenko prepared/practiced aikido 5 months before the start of dv3 for her to fit in the role. She had really fun and continued taking aikido classes even after dv3.

-tenko was awarded to be the best female actress last year before she started dv3.

-tenko is feminine and is more like a soft spoken girl irl. But since she was the best (i mean really) playing the act of a feminist who has a somewhat hate relationship towards men (idk how to say this nicely) perfectly. And because of that, it surprised her fans.

-and no— tenko does no go outside calling all the males she see a degenerate. In fact—↓

-tenko and rantaro (+miu) are former co-stars from an adult romance drama with them being the lead (not mature tf). You can say they were both friends when dv3 started.