Introduction part 1

First I will be introducing some of the characters which will be in this book. I apologize in advance if I made your country look bad I didn't do it on purpose so sorry and I also apologize if I made any mistakes. So with out any further ado let us start.

First of The Mughal siblings:
India:
(In my version India would be a boy ok cuz i want to and why not)
He is the first born of Mughal empire. He is also the elder twin of Pakistan (cuz I like Ghanya's idea of Pakistan and India being twins) and the eldest of all. He is an extrovert, confident and loves to spend time with his friends. He is besties with Russia and Afghanistan. He also has a brother Bangladesh whom he loved so much. He is a fond of tea, cricket and argues with her younger twin Pakistan. He is also very hardworking, fit and intelligent. He invented chess, yoga and the number 0. He also has the fifth largest economy in the world. Although he has a great great personality but you do not want to get to his bad side cuz he will will not hesitate to get violent if you mess with him or his friends.He often hangs out with Russia and Bangladesh. He loved his mother but he had a rather rocky relationship with his father and sister but deep down he loves his sister Pakistan but is too stubborn to tell it.

Pakistan:(female)
She is the second eldest of her siblings, the twin sister of India and the only daughter of Mughal empire. At first when you meet her she seems cold and edgy but when you get to know her and earn her trust congratulations you gained a loyal and devoted friend who will do anything for you. She is extremely friendly, kind, hostile and kinda extroverted when you know her. She is friends with the countries in Arab League. She is very religious. She is mostly pessimistic but she can be optimistic sometimes. She is also very hardworking, brave and patriotic. She have many achievements like she has the 6th largest military and 10th strongest and one of worlds best intelligence agency. She also helped many countries in their independence movements. She likes chai and cricket. She also like hockey and is really good at it, reading books, poetry and arguing with India. She loved her father and always looked up to him. She is besties with China, Turkey and Azerbaijan. She often hangs out with them. She is also one of the night non-NATO ally of USA but she kinda hate him. She is nice but if you pissed her off she WILL not hesitate to use her ultimate weapon of choice the chancla. Her relationship with her younger brother Bangladesh isn't so good because of what happened in the 1970s but they want to forget about the past and are moved on from that. Although had a rough relationship with her brothers and often fights with India but deep down she loves India but is too stubborn to tell it.

Bangladesh:(male)
He is the youngest of all of his siblings. He is extroverted but is a shy and a soft boii. He is a sweet, loving and a cheerful person. He is really optimistic and always tries to cheer up his friends whenever they are sad. He loves art, singing, dancing, gardening, fishing and also chai.He is also gardening buddies with Nepal.
He us a nice person but he can get violent if you insult him or his family and friends. When there's a fight happen between India and Pakistan he is usually the one who breaks it. He has a great GDP growth and he is proud of his accomplishments. He is besties with Japan and India and allies with USA. He also likes to ship people along with Japan and always carries a notepad with him to write about possible ships. He hangs out with India cuz they are best bros! His relationship with his sister Pakistan is rather tense because of what happened in the 1970s but they want to forget about it and are moved on. He would love to see the day when Pakistan and India make peace with each other.

Word:722

(A/N. So here the introduction chapter I will be making a part two of the introduction cuz this was too long for me in the next chapter i will be introducing the rest of the SAARC countries ok with that being said, Hope you all like this chapter and I will see you next time)

Adios!