Introduction part 2

As I promise here is the part 2 of the introduction i will be introducing the rest of the members of SAARC.
First of all
Nepal:
(female); She is an introverted person but she tries to start a conversation whenever she has a chance. She is kind, gentle, sweet and overall a cinnamon roll.
She is a little shy whenever she talks to a new person.
She is the most peaceful of all of the SAARC countries.
She loves gardening, reading books, writing poems and spending time with her friend.
She covers her face with a red scarf with blue borders. She also wears two white pins shaped like chadra ra surya aka a sun and a moon.
She gets along with Bangladesh really well. She was basically adopted by Bangla. She developed a huge crush on Bangladesh too.
She made dino noises whenever she is nervous.
She often do gardening with Bangladesh. She is a precious being and is loved by all the members of SAARC.

Afghanistan:
(female);She is the most latest member of SAARC. She is an ambivert.
She kinda have similar personality as Pakistan. She is also very religious. She is very stylish but modest, sassy and savage. She also loves eating pulao. she believes in inner peace. She tries really hard to maintain peace within her.
She kinda has a tired parent vibes.
She loves reading and playing piano.
She knows how to defend herself so don't mess with her. She is besties with India and often hangs out with him. She didn't like playing cricket at first but now she loves playing cricket.
She often helps out SAARC with work.

Bhutan:
(my dragon boii); He is the youngest member of SAARC. He is an extrovert, loves making friends and making people around him laugh.
He is a literal ray of sunshine. He is the most bright and very bubbly. He has slight chaotic energy but in a good way. He loves his friends from SAARC organization.
He has pet dragon named druk (druk is an actual dragon).
You are bored around him well not any more cuz he always has something to do to entertain you. He loves adventures and hiking through the forest. Fun fact about him he can breath fire and cries the tears of fire.

Sri Lanka:
(female); She is an introvert. She is very cold and is only warm to her friends and her friends only. She loves fishing and is a good fisherman. She is very edgy and never shows her emotions. She is a slightly taller than Bhutan. She loves eating fish and she also secretly loves tea. She is pretty athletic. She loves playing cricket but she plays all sorts of sports like volleyball, badminton, table tennis, swimming, archery, netball, karate etc. You do not want to mess with her if you wanna make it alive cuz she probably killed someone with words alone. She gets along pretty well with Pakistan and China. She never feels cold irrespective of the time of the year.

Maldives:
(male); He is the smallest country in SAARC. He is an extrovert and is very confident. Despite being the smallest he is the loudest member of SAARC. He is really chaotic and loves adventures. He has no fears and loves adventurous sports. He has a really interesting personality. He is the most eccentic and flamboyant one.
He is extremely flirtatious. He gets in trouble really fast.
He loves beaches and is really good at swimming too. He gets along with India and India is really supportive of him.

and lastly the organization himself

SAARC:
(male); He is the father figure to the 8 countries he takes cares of. He also has a tired parent vibes going on.
He is hardworking, sleep deprivation from the the chaos going around. But he really cares his countries. He loves his countries but they can be a bit too much some times.
The countries sometimes call him "Mr. Shark" cuz his name is similar to shark.
He loves birds bit more specifically pigeons.He has a pet pigeon named dilbar. He is friends with ASEAN. They both share one thing they takes care of the most chaotic countries. She has crush on BRICS (shout out to AreebaDazzle for this idea) but he is really bad at flirting. Overall all of his countries like him no matter what.

Words:731

(A/N. I am so sorry that this chapter is late but I was very busy but phew I finally made the intro I will make the next chapter as soon as I came up with an idea ok hope you like this  I will see you all in the next chapter )

Adios!