Season 1 Episode 1: Darkness Rising, Part 1

~Jasper 1963~

We see Hazards in his robotic dragon form flying towards a planet with green lands and blue seas. He continues to fly as the gravity of the planet starts to pull him down, but he easily catches himself. He flies downwards towards the planet before landing in an open field of sand and dust.

Hazard: They're close...

We could see a young looking man with a camera looking at the dragon in utter shock. The man instantly tries to grab his camera but fumbles it before catching it and holding it up to his eye and taking a shot... but nothing was there... We go to a military base were a bunch of soldiers are seen running around or in front of multiple screens which are all being jammed by something.

Sergeant: What's going on!?

Private: We don't know sir, all radars and feeds are being jammed!

Sergeant: Is it the Russians?!

Private: No sir! It's something else!

Sergeant: Where is the jammer coming from!?

Private: It's coming from over Jasper, Nevada! We saw a glimpse of something coming down but then everything started to fail!

Sergeant: So it's aliens?!

Private: We don't know!

Sergeant: Keep trying to get everything back online! (Turns to another soldier) I want soldier to Jasper on the double!

Private 2: Yes sir!

We cut back to Jasper as we see the young man earlier frantically looking around trying to find that dragon again

Young man: Where is it!? There was a giant dragon here just a minute ago! How could it have disappeared!?

We slowly move away from the man only to reveal Hazard hiding from the man behind a large rock formation.

Hazard: So there are lifeforms on this planet as well... But they look... Fragile... They could easily be killed if they become a threat...

In the distant Hazard starts to hear noises, he looks around the Rock formation and sees helicopters and vehicles going towards his location

Hazard: Did Cybertronians follow me here?

We cut to the sergeant and one of the helicopters flying towards where the "jammer" was last spotted. Once they land they see a young man frantically looking around trying to find something. The Sergeant looks at his men and points to the young man.

Sergeant: (points of the young man) Secure him!

The soldiers instantly go towards the young man while they point their guns at him forcing the young man to get on his stomach as they handcuffed him

Young man: (panicking) What's happening!? What are you doing to me!? Let me go! I have to find it!

The sergeant walks up to the young man

Sergeant: Find what exactly? A bomb? You're jammer? What are you? Alien? Russian?!

Young man: (panicking) N-no! The dragon! There was a giant dragon here! I have to find it!

Sergeant: A dragon?

The young man instantly nods his head

Sergeant: Looks like we have a lunatic here... ( the young man looks at the sergeant in shock) I want him back to base for questioning, I want half of you to search in this area for the jammer! Understood!

Half the Soldiers: YES SIR!

As the soldiers begin the search the area, Hazard takes his chance to make his escape towards the location of his Brothers and Sisters. Once he arrives he begins to break his way towards the tomb while covering up the hole he made behind him. Once he finally makes it to the tomb he goes inside, locks the door and shuts off... as everything goes black...