Quest of Queens

Catra wanders through the ruins of her fallen kingdom still unbeknownst to her several hundred of her terrified subjects watch her.
" Patience everyone let us not frighten the princess she just returned to us she doesn't need to be scared off now." The Elder Oracle waves her staff her grey eyes glowing against her black fur.
" But elder we hunger and our clothes are nothing but rags." A female grey tabby Magicat by the name of Moondust protests.
Several murmurs fill the cave as the crowd of 200 of the remaining Halfmoon Magicats scrunch together not having much room to move. Most of the remaining Magicats were females and their children widowed by the war. The fifty or so remaining males were either too young to have join the war or retired.
" The prophecy must happen it it's own time we can not rush the princess!" The village elders shout.
" Okayyyyy Catra you got this just follow the path on the scroll and you will get the lion's eye." The feline princess opens the scroll of queens and reads the map holding the scroll up to the sun.
The scroll shows a hidden beam pointing to where the fallen queen had hidden the runestone. Catra continues her journey to the Crimson waste she looks at the scroll carefully hidden writing appearing on the golden paper. The beam leads to a cliff side in the shape of a lion with ancient halfmooniese writing covering the ancient stone.
Three guardians we be answer our riddles we what runs but can not walk
To pass this test you must journey from afar under the light of a single star
Scroll of queens will guide the worthy but if foe thee be curses shall befall ye.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm water runs but doesn't walk it has to be the answer!
Catra thinks as she climbs the ancient cliff.
" Water !" The feline shouts a rumbling coming from the cliff as stair case appears throwing Catra off balance.
"Proceed You must face the three guardians!!!!" A voice shouts from the mouth of the lion of stone.
Catra walks up the ancient staircase as she enters the cave three elementals in the shape of a dragon, a phoenix, and a lion awaken with a start their ancient mechanics creak and groan as the rise from their platforms. The feline smirks and brings out her claws ready to attack. The bird flies at her first she jumps up doing back flip in mid air as she slices through the guardian splitting it in half. The dragon roars and tries to attack the feline out smarting the elemental with flexibility and cunning. She slices through the ancient machine like it was a piece of paper. The lion elemental is the last to fall this triggering a hidden latch on the ground as the Lion's eye glows Catra grabbing the runestone and placing it in the slot on her necklace. Catra leaves the cave and proceeds to walk back to Halfmoon a half day's journey from where she had started. The prophecy was coming true at long last. The cliff disappears under the sands of the Desert. The sun beats down on the feline princess as she makes her journey the the ruins.
The moons hang over the night sky by the time Catra makes back to her kingdom. Something beautiful occurs as a brilliant light surrounds the feline her mask transforms into a glorious crown and her clothes change to show an array of color of all the colors of the elements. Her eyes flash different colors as the lion's eye has as at long last reawakened. The lion's eye was a long forgotten runestone that controlled things like earthquakes and other elements. The Magicats come out of hiding to cheer on the new queen. The quest had been completed at long last. The 200 Magicats subjects bow before their new queen as something extraordinary takes place the ruins begin to fix themselves as if un seen pair of hands were to place the kingdom together. Halfmoon was back!