~17~

Binnie hyung? Do you think that Minho is okay?" the freckled boy asked with teary eyes.

"Hey bubba what's up with this sudden question? I'm pretty sure he's doing okay, he has Jisung by his side now, i just hope they will work things out with his dad" the older reassured Felix.

"I really don't want to see him sad anymore. I know he was crying that time he came to Chan's house, i wish we could help him" he pouted.

"Don't worry about it too much, yeah? He would come to us if he needed our help. They have it all figured out" the older said as he brought the younger's chin up, kissing his lips softly.

Felix couldn't ressist but melt into the kiss, like every time they did it.

They were now seated on the younger's couch, with him on Changbins lap. His parents were on bussines trip and he was left with an empty house, making the older practically live there with him for the time being.

The shorter got his hands under the younger's shirt, his cold hands getting in touch with his bare back, making the taller shiver.

They continued kissing, Changbin licking the younger's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

The younger gave in right away, not even trying to fight for dominance, knowing he would lose either way.

The brown haired male then stopped kissing the boy on his lap, only to earn a whine coming from the same, which was soon replaced with sinful moans, as he started nibbling on his ear.

"Y-you know that's my weak spot h-hyung" the younger breathed out, the words coming out as a whisper.

"I sure do kitten, tell me now, what do you want us to do?" he smirked as he felt the younger moan at the nickname, slowly starting to move his hips.

"W-we should stop, out friends will b-be here s-soon" he tried to say without stuttering, but failed miserably as the older took a grip of his dick, slowly palming it through his pants.

"What if hyung makes you feel good? How does that sound, love"? the older aked, as he layed the younger down, howering over him.

They looked each other in the eyes for a few seconds, just as they were seeing the most precious thing in the world.

The atmosphere died a little bit, as it became more of a soft, then a lustfull one.

"Come here, we can go get dressed now, the guys will soon be here" the older got up and gave a hand to the younger boy, who was now pouting.

"Owh baby don't pout, we can continue later. Come here" he brought the boy closer to him, lightly kissing his lips.

"I love you so much hyung" he still didn't look him in the eyes, as he felt his cheeks redden.

"I love you more angel" he brought the younger's chin up, kissing him again before he took them into the room so they would change and get ready.

Just as they were coming down, the dorbell echoed through the house, followed by six haotic boys entering.

"Hello guys, you didn't bang here right?" the maknae asked as he wanted ti take a seat on the couch, making all the boys shocked at his comment.

"Hyunjin i will murder you, what did you do to our innocent baby? He wasn't like this before you happened" the oldest scolded the blond male.

"I didn't do anything, okay maybe ocasianally making out and hickeys but nothing more i swear!" he defended.

"It's so funny how you all still take me as some innocent child when in reality i can be more mature than all of you, i just like acting cute, it became my habit." the maknae now spoke, as his boyfriend took a seat next to him, his hand resting on the younger's thigh.