~24~

"Let's go to the beach already, you two can't be taking that long come on" the youngest complained as they waited for the Changlix couple.

They were already ready to go, but the two of them decided it would be a good time to make out.

"Changbin if you don't stop eating Felix's face i will cut your dick off" the oldest threatened, surprising everyone with the it.

"Okay okay jeez we are coming, don't be so salty" the shorter said as he held the taller by his arm.

Once they were all packed and on number, they made sure the house was locked and headed to the beach. It was across the road from the house, so it was really convinient.

"Oh hey guys, i didn't think i'd see you so early, mind if i join you?" Jupiter asked.

"Well i don't see why not" the shortest answered, not knowing it would make two of his friends uncomfortable.

"Great, you have a caffee bar over there if you need anything, their americano is the best tho. Hannie is that still your favourite?" he asked again.

"First of all don't call me that, and yes it is my favourite" he could see from the corner of his eye Minho's smirk, probably because of the comment he made earlier.

"Woah okay, no need to be rude, when we're at it could we please talk? Somewhere alone?" the older asked, as he saw the younger rolling his eyes.

"Yeah sure, whatever" he got up and went with Jupiter, missing a hurt look his boyfriend gave him.

The younger was walking along the beach with his ex lover, trying to be as natural as he could.

"You don't have to be so uncomfortable when i'm around Ji, i'm still the same me i've been a few years ago." the older gave him a reasuring smile.

"Yeah, that's what i was afraid of. I don't know what happened and i'm not sure i even want to know. So how about we put everything about us and be friends? Guys seem to like you, not Minho but you got my point, therefore it wouldn't be convinient if i kept being mad." the younger was now done with his little speech.

"I like that idea very much. Thank you for giving me another chance" he smiled warmly this time.

"Prefereably don't mess up a chance this time, you won't get it again" the younger still held the same emotionless look.

"Oh trust me Ji you won't regret this. I just wanted to catch up with you, that's all" Jupiter gave him a smile, younger nodding and saying they should go back to the others.

As soon as they saw them, the younger ran towards Minho with a big smile on his face, practically jumping on top of him, and hugging him.

"Oh hey there you big baby" the older smiled as he saw his boyfriend

"Minnn let's go to the water please" the younger whined, as he pulled the older by his arm.

"Okay, okay wait i'm getting up" the older said as he was being pulled towards the water. He was smiling widely as he felt a cold water on his feet.

The two of them still held hands as they splashed their body with water, getting used to the temperature. Once they weren't cold, they jumped in, also wetting their head.

They swum into the deeps, away from everyone.

"What did he want to talk about" the older suddenly asked as he held his boyfriend's waist.

"He just wanted to make up. He said he wanted another chance in friendship" the younger reasponded as te put hands around older's neck.

"Oh? And what did you tell him?" the older now hardened his grip on the younger's hips.