suffering

One day I was wandering around in the forest looking for my daddy 🥺🥺🥺🤤🤤, I then had a sudden asthma attack!!! I thought,
"it's him!!!! it's daddy slender 🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍" I look up and there he is
"h-h-h-h-h hi Mr. sl-sl-slend-slender 🥺🥺" he looked down on me, like the king he is, he screamed at me which sounded like a distorted audio of drowning kittens
"y-y-y-y-your voice is so nice da- Mr. slen- slender 🥰" my 4'1 body was nothing compared to his 9 feet of daddy material, my dick started to get hard wanting him to fuck me in the woods here and now 🥺🥺. I felt immense pain as I was teleported through time and space to his dimension.
"y-y-y-y-y-your place is so nice Mr. slender 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" he pinned me against the wall, crushing all of my ribs with his nice, long, arms.
"agh" I moaned in pain and pleasure as he distorted my shirt into nothing. this is it, he gets to fuck me 😍. my pants were also distorted into nothing. oh god I can't wait, the precum. I was naked, I was hard
"daddy, are we a-a-a-about to do this? 🥺🥺🥺🥺" I shakily told him. he screamed at me again and it was like angels ascending upon my ears 🤤🥰. he whipped his 13 inch cock out and I stared at the thick, juicy, rod that was Infront of me, i started to gently put it in my mouth, but then he shoved his meaty cock down my throat and I gagged on it, he kept shoving down my throat until he came. he took it out and I coughed up at least a liter of cum, he picked me up with his long tentacle arms and threw me onto the bed, my ass was up and I knew where this was going.
"b-b-b-be gentle 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" I said uneasily. he shoved it right down my asshole, pounding it until it was raw, I came all over the floor,
"sorry d-d-d-daddy, guess you have to punish me more 🥺" I whimpered. he kept going, he kept pounding my asshole into pieces, holy shit it felt so good I came again, all over the cave, I looked around as I saw all his cum socks before I got distracted by his tentacles wrapping around my dick and jerking me off, I started to moan even louder as he came in my ass,
"aahhhhhhhh, ahhh" I moaned as he pulled his dick out, he just flooded my asshole with cum and doesn't even keep it in? it's okay, he's daddy after all 🥺🥺.

part two because apparently I couldn't stop

as the cum dripped out of my asshole he wrapped one of his tentacles around my dick again and started jerking me off again
"ngh, d-d-d-daddy🥺🥺🥺🥺? what are yo-" I got cut off as he shoved his other tentacle down my throat, it felt just like his dick, I started to gag but he kept going, I soon felt his huge cock pounding my asshole again, with all of that happening I came, and I came hard 🤤. he felt so good in my ass, I just want him to be inside me forever 😩😩🥺🥺🥰. he came again, this time more than the last, guess I pleased daddy 🥺. after he fucked me really hard again, the best thing happened, I could have never ever achieved this in my wildest dreams 🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰. we came in unison 🥰. it...... it felt so good.
"m-m-m-m-mister? did w-w-w-w-we just cum together? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺" I whimpered as he pulled his huge cock out of my asshole. he screamed at me again, his heavenly distorted scream makes me so happy 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰. I then felt another immense pain as I was teleported back into the middle of the forest, asshole destroyed and drenched in cum. thanks daddy, you felt really good 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺.
-Sheldon