Still My Superman

Marshall POV

We drove in silence all the way back to the beach house. I kept side-glancing Lilly and she just sat there all pissed the fuck off. When we got home, she jumped out of the car and hastily made her way inside. I flicked on the lights and walked into the huge quiet home to grab the blanket from the couch.

"Come on. Let's go out to the beach." I told Lilly.

"Really? You think some hot, beach makeup sex will let us push our problems down even farther?" She got snarky with me.

"No. Maybe we could just sit and talk in comfort." I said slowly.

"Whatever."

Lilly let her hair down, slipped a hoodie on over her T-shirt, and we went outside. I walked slowly with my hands in my pockets hoping that she would start the conversation. Our relationship has been built upon me being her rock and I have no problem being Lilly's shoulder to cry on, but I still don't like when she wants to talk about MY emotions and MY insecurities. It makes me feel inadequate.

"What do you want from me Marshall? You've known me for two years, you know my strengths, my weaknesses, my demons, and my flaws. I've always kept it 100% with you. When we first met, I didn't trip about you being "Eminem". We didn't even talk about it for a while. We were just two people getting to know each other. If I haven't proved my loyalty to you by now, we're in trouble."

I took a deep breath trying to think of something to say. I didn't want Lilly to think I don't trust her; I also don't want to appear as though I'm weak. I've always felt insecure in relationships and it's probably because they always end so shitty. I've never caught Lilly doing anything shady. (Pun not intended)

"Baby, I think I got comfortable." I told her.

We stopped walking to face each other.

My eye flicked a bit as I started, "Lilly, I think you're beautiful."

"Marshall," she giggled nervously. "Thank you."

"Yeah, I think you're beautiful and before, you stayed at home a lot, then you lost your sight, and I took care of you."

"You did. And you were amazing." She said softly.

"Well, now you're going out more and I'm so happy for you baby. I'm so happy you got this new lease on life, and you feel good about yourself, but I just wanna make sure that I'm still what you want."

"You're still what I want baby." She said it low and sexy.

Lilly grabbed my face to pull it to hers. It was the first time I had kissed her all day. It was the kind of kiss like when we were first meeting each other, and we both never wanted to stop. It didn't take long to make me glad I brought that blanket for the makeup sex.

Lilly removed her face from mine abruptly to kill my boner, "Marshall, whenever you have issues, you have to come to me. You can't just treat me like shit and insinuate I'm easy because you're insecure. Not answering my texts all day. What the fuck is that?"

"I know, I'm sorry. I know, and I'm not one to talk. I admit that I can be a jealous fuck, but I just kinda need you to reassure me, ya know?"

Lilly laughed loudly at me, and it was good to see her smile, "What do you mean you need me to reassure you? I go out of my way all the time to make you feel special. I make sure you get all your favorite foods, send you cute texts throughout the day, and just...when you look in my eyes..."

Both our heads dropped, and we leaned into each other to soak in the fascination of Lilly being able to see and the knowledge that she could now see me in return.

I said softly to her, "I haven't been able to look in your eyes for a long-time baby."

"I know, but you see me now. And you're still my Superman." Lilly said as she nuzzled into my neck.

I cracked up at that and wrapped my arms around her as far as they would reach.

"I gotchu baby." I said lightly by her ear.

"So, it's our last night here in LA. What do you wanna do?" Lilly raised an eyebrow.

"You know what I want to do."

I picked Lilly up bridal style to spill our bodies down onto the blanket together. We both laid there laughing hysterically for a second, I don't know why. I guess we were both so happy she finally has her sight back. I pecked at her lips a few times staring at her as I did then ran my hand up Lilly's jean covered thigh and stopped between her legs.

"You want this baby?" I asked through slow kisses.

Lilly nodded yes and I could tell she was as excited as I was. She ran her hands under my shirt to stroke her nails lightly over my skin causing me to shudder. She chuckled a little through her full lips and I smiled as I looked down at her beauty. Lilly held my face in her hands and caressed my beard with her thumbs.

She stared at me for a moment before telling me, "You have the most amazing eyes, Marshall. I could get lost in them."

I could feel myself blush a little bit. I've never had a woman make me feel confidant in myself the way Lilly does.

"You can stare in them all the time now." I told her and started kissing down her jawline until I reached her cleavage.

We had a couple quickies since Lilly got her sight back, but I hadn't gotten the chance to love her body slowly, all night long. Lilly deserves that. She deserves to have a man who appreciates how beautiful of a person she is and grant her as much pleasure as possible.

I slowly removed Lilly's jeans and then ripped her shirt over her head. Her bare skin was now kissed by the California sun and her juicy lips tasted like raspberries. I couldn't get enough of her. Lilly looked up and gave me a sexy smile as I took each of her hands in my own and continued kissing her. My hands then wandered down her shoulders, around her waist, and I drew her body to mine, holding her as if she was the most precious being I had ever encountered.

I got lost playing with her tits for a long time. First, biting her hardened nipples, then licking and allowing my fingers to fumble over her perky titties. I placed my head in between her chest and was hit with the divine aroma of her familiar perfume as I ran my stubble over her skin. I began cupping and squeezing her tits as my wife's mouth started releasing heavenly moans to let me know I was doing my job correctly.

I turned Lilly over and was entranced, staring at that huge, juicy ass in a thong. I continued by tracing her spine with my tongue in short, forceful licks until I reached the crack of her ass. I grabbed each ass cheek in both my hands and squeezed before smacking her as she screamed out.

We made love on the beach for hours, just as we had the first time we were ever together. The night was perfect...finally.