Mother and son time

Click

Click

Click

Click

Click

The sound of footsteps echoed through out the hallways of the Sakamaki's mansion,it wasn't unusual but the fact it's been happening every. Single. Day. Is unusual even for the vampires. Kanato was on his way to meet his mother once again. Him and his mom had the best relationship,arriving at the spot he looked for his mother if she was in sight. Then a shadow that looked like a butterfly was shown. Kanato smiled widely his mom had just arrived. "Hello Teddy,and my dear son" the woman in front of him who he claims is his mother is none other then.

 "Hello Teddy,and my dear son" the woman in front of him who he claims is his mother is none other then

Y/n Kochō she was so motherly towards him to the point making him fully believe that she's his mother. "Hi mama! Teddy says hi" Y/n hugged her adopted son. He would never hug back but just lay his head on her chest and shut his eyes so he could rest from his hard day,she never mind this in fact she liked it it also calmed her down. "So what shall we do for today?" "Well Teddy wants to play a bored game" "heh okay.how about you pick one from my bag" "Okay mama!"

Y/n had taken off the bag around her to let Kanato pick a game. Y/n loved playing and acting mother towards Kanato it gave her a sense of comfort because she's fixing his memory of any mother figure he had. She wasn't trying to replace anyone no she didn't even know she was replacing Kanato's real mother at all. "I got the game mama!" "I see,now let's play the game" "okay mama! Can you read the rules for me and Teddy?" "Of course I will dearie" Y/n took the rule paper and started to read it out loud.

Jùßt ßœmė fæmįłÿ tįmę