A mother's love

Humming...

humming was heard in the middle triplet's room. This was new for the sakamaki household as no one hums not even the human girl named Yui. "Bitch-Chan! Go get Kanato it's almost dinner time!" Yui nodded as she carefully went to kanato's room a bit scared of the boy and the humming. Yui took a deep breath and hesitatingly knocked on his door. "Kanato...your brothers want you down for dinner..."

It stopped

The humming stopped. Yui was scared now nothing other then her breath could be heard until the sound of footsteps appeared. It wasn't Kanato his were more heavier unlike these ones, their soft and fast...like an Angel. Soon no noise was heard once again as the door opened to reveal a smiling H/C, S/C , E/C girl putting one finger on her lips in a 'shhh~' manner. Yui nodded quickly as the unknown women stepped out and silently shut the door.

Soon the women turned to her once again the smiling never leaving her face...it felt unreal..forced...a mask of facade the women was sharing that's what Yui would describe it but the women was so beautiful. Soon the unknown women spoke up in a soft whisper only Yui could hear, "Kanato is asleep dearie...can you go tell them that?" The women slightly tilted her head. "Y-yes ma'am but...what's your name?"

The women stared at her with an unknown look on her face then a soft giggle. "Y/N..." Yui nodded as she went downstairs as Y/N went back inside Kanato's room. Yui held her cheek a bit flustered...Y/N was quite elegant and beautiful, the way she spoke, the way she dressed, and the way her scent was! Why was she with that insane vampire!? "Kanato is sleeping...I tried waking him up but he wouldn't" "And I thought Shu was the lazy one!"

Reiji stated annoyed but let it go. Yui didn't wanna lose Y/N's trust even though they've just met each other!

The butterflies songOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara