Chapter 16: Kurt xoxo

Kurt's POV

"You need to snap at him in person Kurt. Show him what a mistake he made. This is unforgivable! Promise me you will not give in when he gets on his knees okay!" Rachel yells in the phone as I eat my ice cream. Santana told my dad what happened so he rushed to the store and bought me three boxes of ice cream. I notice I was still wearing the heart necklace Christian gave me, I took it off and threw it somewhere in my room.

"I just don't understand why he would do this to me. Am I not good enough? Does my hair smell like cookies?" I eat a spoonful of strawberry ice cream while sobbing

"He doesn't realize the beauty that's in front of him! Ugh."

"Thanks for making me feel better Rachel, thanks to Santana too, if it wasnt for her I would still be going crazy for Christian and laying in his bed of lies. I gotta go though I need to talk to Blaine too."

"Okay honey goodnight!" Rachel says as I hang up. Wow, we were facetiming for a whole hour. I start dialling Blaine's number.

Blaine: hello?

Me: hi Blaine! i had the worst day! i havent seen you for so long

Blaine: i know i miss you haha. what happened? my performance is at BreadStix by the way on Wednesday at 7pm

Me: oh great! I will totally come!

I basically rant to him about Christian and he is just as pissed and heartbroken as I am.

Blaine: please tell me you're going to leave him. i have never been in a relationship before but i know for a fact that cheating is unacceptable

Kurt: i know right! and yes i will drop him! im breaking up with him tomorrow.

Blaine: good you deserve to be happy

I dont even know how long we talked. I fell asleep with my phone in my hand.

Blaine's POV

How can Christian do this to poor innocent Kurt?! He disgusts me and Kurt deserves way better. He deserves me. I'm kind of glad that Christian cheated on him because then he would be single. I could finally have the chance to be with him. I will never EVER do anything to hurt him. We talk for hours and I try to keep his mind off things. We talked about the season premiere of the Kardashians and how Kesha needs to release new music. We just kind of talked about anything we think of and I loved every second of it.

I start telling him about the piano solo I was going to perform on Wednesday and it must have bored him because I heard him snoring on the phone. I find it cute that he fell asleep on me, at least I was his last thought before drifting off. I hang up the phone and type a message.

Goodnight Kurt <3

I smile as I press send. I look for a marker and start writing on my hand.

Kurt xoxo