•1•

Lia
7:30 AM
~~~~~~~~
'Some say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. I say the darker the flesh than the deeper  the roots.' Tupac rung through the speakers from my alarm.

First day of college and I'm already starting out on the right foot. Today might not be bad. A lil bit of Tupac can save everyone's day.

What the fuck am I saying? It's still school. I have to be around so many people I don't know. Shit I have to share a room with someone I don't know. And of course I haven't meet them yet.

I walk to the bathroom taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. After I finish that I start taking my shirt off to change before someone knocks on the door. I walk to the door pulling the shirt that was halfway off back over my head as I walk to the door.

I open the door to a girl probably 2 inches taller than me with curly dark brown hair and tattoos all over her body. She cute or whatever, After examining her I look back up at her brown eyes LOWKEY checking me out. When she's done eye fucking me she licks her lips.

"How may I help you?" I ask her leaning against the door.

"Uh is this dorm 106?" She asks and I just roll my eyes. Can she not fucking read the number on the door. Sorry I'm not a morning person.

"Yeah why?" I question and she hands me a paper.

"I guess you're my new roommate." She smiles a big cheesy smile. Why the fuck is she so happy so damn early?

"I'm Lia." I might as well start being nice since this is who I'll be sharing a dorm with.

"I'm Kehlani but you can call me Nami since that's what all my friends call me. Also what time do classes start and can you show me around?" She starts rambling.

"1st of all who said I was your friend 2nd of all how am I supposed to show your grown ass around and get to my classes at the same time?" I question moving aside to let her in and she picks up a large suitcase I didn't see until now.

"Well shit never mind." She chuckles at my remarks.

"Sorry I'm not a morning person." I shrug walking to my nicely organized drawers to pick out a shirt. I take my shirt off and put on the shirt I picked out. As I slowly pull down my pants I can basically feel her eyes on me. Creep. I ignore her obvious staring and put on my black baggy pants that match my red crop top with white letters that say 'bored' and black red and white nikes to match. Nothing extra it's just school.

After I finish getting dressed and admiring myself in the mirror I realize I'm alone in the room again and Kuhlani or whatever her name is, in the shower singing loudly might I add.

I'm not gonna lie, she sounds good but does she really have to do all that. It's literally only 7:56 in the morning.

'Does it make you nervous I'm not afraid to say what I want? Does it put fear into your heart that I know where I start way from where I began- OW SHIT." She screamed after what sounded like she fell in the shower.

"You alright in there?" I ask and the water from the shower stops.

"Yeah I'm alright." She says.

"Ok classes start in 25 minutes if you get ready in time I guess I'll show you to your first class." I yell into the bathroom feeling bad. What for? I don't know.

"Ok. Thank you Lia."

"I didn't even do nothing yet nigga." I groan

"Huh?"

"Nothing nigga hurry up." I yell to the curly haired girl in the bathroom and she says 'Ok' in return.

...

After about 15 minutes she comes out of the bathroom with white pants and a white shirt with White Air Forces 1's on. Why the fuck she looking so fine for? It's just school.

"You ready?" I ask picking up my heavy ass book bag.

"Yeah." She says turning off her phone and putting it in her bag. With that we walk out into the hallway instantly seeing fools in the hallways.

"So what's you first class?" I ask thinking it would be something in the arts cause this bitch can really sing.

"Physiology." She says shocking me. We have the same class first.

"Well we are in the same class-

"I know you're fucking lying, Nami is that you?" Asks fine as man with curly hair and brown skin. I'm not even mad he interrupted me.

"Javaughn what the fuck is your ass doing in New York?" She asks and I just stand to the side.

"I just came down here for school but I haven't seen you since high school. You still singing?" He asks and her facial expressions change at the question.

"Nah." She answers obviously shaking whatever that was off. I'm feeling very left out right now.

"Damn that sucks but Nami who is this?" He asks finally making all of the attention come to me. He looks me up and down licking his lips slightly.

"Im Lia." I smile reaching my hand out for him to shake.

"I don't shake hands, I give hugs." He smirks leaning in for a hug.

"We gotta start heading to class see you around JV." Kehlani interrupts our hug and I roll my eyes.

"Ok bye Nams. Bye miss Lia." He smiles and I cheese hard.

"Javaughn go to class." Kehlani laughs again interrupting our moment.

"Damn why you cock blocking?" I groan and Kehlani laughs.

"How am I cock blocking if you ain't gotta dick Lia?" She questions and I pause.

"How would you know what I have in my pants?" I ask causing her to freeze. "Thought so let's go to class before you have me late." I smile walking ahead of her.

...

Why is our first day on a FRIDAY? It doesn't make sense at all. Also why are we already doing pre-test? I miss high school no I miss pre-k they really need to bring back nap time.

I basically complained about everything to myself this entire day. Except in lunch. My favorite subject. No complaints there.

I walk into the dorm room seeing Kehlani and some other girl sitting on her bed laughing and shit.

"Hey Lia." Keh waves as I walk to my bed. Why is she always happy. It's annoying.

"Hey Kehlani who is this?" I ask referring to whoever was in our dorm.

"Oh sorry Lia, Noodz aka The greatest Dj in The world aka Micah. Micah meet Lia aka moody asshole I share a dorm with."

"Fuck you parrish I'm not moody just not a people person."

"What ever you say Lele." She says making me cringe.

"Nami I gotta go get ready for JV's party later I'll see you there." Micah says hugging Keh before exiting.

"JV's having a party?"

"Yeah a lot of people's coming but I might not go. He doesn't live in the dorms he gotta apartment down the street but-."

"No Kehlani you're coming." I argue. I'm not going to her friends party alone.

"Why do you care if I go?" She asks squinting her eyes at me.

"Because I don't wanna go by myself."

"You weren't even invited." She laughs and I throw a pillow at her.

"Come with me please?" I beg at this point. What a girl could use some dick right now.

"Fine but you owe me."

————————
1291 Words

How do y'all like it so far?

Kehlani G!P or no?