•4•

Lia
8 days Later
Monday
7:26 pm

I skipped all classes today, I really couldn't get myself out of bed. I just laid here on my phone the entire day. I'm not even sick or nothing it's just one of them days.

"Lia?" Kehlani calls walking inside the dorm.

"Yes Ashley?" I question pulling my attention away from my phone.

"You good?" She asks sitting on the bottom of my bed.

"Yes Ashley." I say going back to the subway surfers game I was previously playing. A couple seconds later she gets up then the bed dips and she's laying next to me with my back facing her so I turn around and face her. "Yes Kehlani?"

"You sure you okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to stay in today." I say scooting closer to her. "Why? Does Lani care about me?" I mock her and she rolls her eyes.

"I ain't have to even check on your big head ass." She says softly. That was kinda hot. It's something really wrong with me if I just said Kehlani bullying me was hot. But tbh it was.

"I don't have a big head nigga that's you." I say mushing her head back a little.

"Whatever." She says putting her head back on the pillow. "We don't have classes until Thursday. Don't ask me why cause I don't know."

"So what do you wanna do this week?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Does doing you count?" She says with a smirk. I don't take none of this flirting to heart since she's been doing it all week now. I may have been flirting back.

"If you want it to."

"Bet." She says but just lays there. I wasn't playing. Kehlani could fuck me into a void if she wanted to but she keeps playing. Shit now I'm in the mood. "Real talk through Lia have you ever kissed a girl?" She asks and I shake my head no. "Damn you missing out for real. Ion know why you like men still that's low key embarrassing."

"Who said I only like men?" I ask and she looks shocked.

"Damn Lia I didn't know you were a fag. I don't fuck with that gay shit." She says rolling her eyes and moving her hand across her neck. (the periodt thing.)

"You get on my nerves."

"But you wanna fuck me." She says catching me off guard. "Yeah ok then now get the fuck up cause we're going to JV's party tonight." She says getting off of my bed.

"1 Who said I wanted to fuck you? 2 I'm not going anywhere." I sit against my headboard.

"So you don't want to see your cum dripping off my face after you ride it?" She asks lowly coming closer to me.

"I-"

"Thought so know get up and get ready so we can go." She says walking away from me back to her side of the room. I do as I'm told and walk in the bathroom to shower. Don't call me a bottom because I'm not I just needed a shower and after thinking about going to JV's party sounds fun.

After getting ready I sit there in my bed waiting for Kehlani. Usually it's the other way around but I didn't feel like putting that much make up on so I got done early.

"Kehlani hurry up."

"Hold on I- fuck I'll be out in a second." She says moaning out after telling me to hold on. I know damn well this bitch ain't doing what I think she's doing.

"Keh what are you-" I stop talking as I open the door seeing Kehlani naked leaning against the wall panting while her hand slowly jerks her off. She ain't even realize I walked in yet. I take this moment to analyze her lil buddy down there. You ain't hear this from me but lil lani is definitely not a weak link.

"Lia wh-"

"I just came in here to get you." I say and she stands up and cleans herself off while I stand there.

"Do you need anything?" She asks and I snap out of my trance.

"No just hurry up." I say closing a door.

...
9:32 pm

It seems like everyone and their momma at this party which is weird because Javaughns apartment is definitely not that big. It's like 2 other parties on the same floor.

Right now Kehlani,Micah,Destin, and I are dancing to T-Pains "buy you a drank" with everyone else at the party.

"Damn Lia I didn't know your white washed daddy's money ass knew t pain." Kehlani jokes sitting down next to me.

"Ahkeke bitch ain't you the one with a Tesla?" I say and Destin spits his drink out while Noodz laughs.

"Kehlani you did not tell ha that the car is yours." Destin says making me confused.

"Y'all talk to damn much go somewhere. And it was mine for the time being."

"No it is Mr. Cannons."

"Who the fuck is Mr. Cannon?" I ask and Destin laughs again. I have never been so confused.

"Ima tell you later, right now let's have fun." She says getting up as "Get low" comes on and I do just as the song says as Kehlani is grinding on me from behind. I would say it's all fun and games but the way I'm feeling right now is saying something totally different.

I push my ass harder against Kehlani's lower half and she pulls my head up till it's right by her mouth. "Lia you better stop playing with me before I have you ass naked on the floor in front of all these people." She says letting my head go and I go back to what I was doing. I'm not going to let Kehlani keep talking to me like I'm her lil slut or sumn.

I turn around so I'm facing her and put my hand in her lose pants palming her before whispering "I wouldn't mind that." And pulling away walking back over to Micah them. Kehlani follows behind me telling them that we have to go and pulls me out of the apartment.

Your girl getting dicked down tonight y'all.

...
1040 Words 🥵