•5•

Lia
That Night
10:01 pm

We walked in the dorm like 3 minutes ago but Kehlani bob the builder ass wanted to try to push our beds together so there's more room for us to get freaky.

"Keh it's not going to work the beds are bolted the wall." I say thinking her common sense will replace her hormones. She turns around and shrugs and sits on the bed.

"Why you just standing there?" She asks me.

"I thought you were gonna fuck me me against the wall." I shrug leaning against the wall. She looks at me see if I'm serious and I just smile.

Before she comes directly in front of me she throws off her shirt. Once she's in front of me she stares into my eyes. I never really looked into her eyes they're pretty. I looked from her eyes to her lips to her eyes again. I guess she got the hint because she slammed her lips into mine. We kissed like that for like 10 seconds before she got tired of me pulling away so she put her hand around my neck making me whimper. Kissing Kehlani actually sparked something in me. I'm just horny.

"Do that again." She says and I smirk.

"Work for it." After I said that she put her knee against my core releasing that sound again. She smirked at that before lifting me up wrapping my legs around her waist attaching our lips. We made out for a little until I got tired of it. I pulled away from her grip making eye contact. I reach behind her unclipping her sports bra watching it fall. I guess that triggered something in her cause lifting me up again before walking me to my bed. She laid me down in the middle of the bed resting my head on the pillow and coming back to my lips.

"Ashley stop kissing me and fuck me please." I say pulling away from her making her chuckle.

"Be patient." She whispered into my ear leaving light kissing along my jaw to my neck biting and sucking until she found my spot.

Before she goes any lower she removes my shirt and since I wasn't wearing a bra my tits just pop out. She stares at me for a little making me feel uncomfortable.

"You are so fucking fine." She says not leaving me any room to respond before attaching her lips to my left titi.

"Mmm fuck." I moan as one of my hands play in her curly as hair. She continues with my left breast while running her finger over the right one before switching. She kisses me all the way down to my pants before looking up at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I nod and she takes my pants off leaving me in my lace. "You're so fucking wet." She says placing a single finger on my clothed core and I whimper . She pushes my lace aside rubbing my clit fast making me moan in pleasure and surprise.

"Keh please."

"Please what?" She says while pulling my lace all the way to the floor.

"Stop playing with me and fuc-Ahh shit." I moan out as two fingers slam into my hole.

"Finish that sentence." She says as she continuing her pace with her fingers curling them every now and then.

"Fuck mm-you." I moan as her mouth comes right by my ear but Keh doesn't stop her pace with her fingers.

"You will in a second." She whispers then kisses down my body stopping right above her fingers leaving a kiss. Her tongue replaces her fingers and her tongue does things I didn't know it could.

"Fuck Keh!" I scream out and she hums back and my legs start shaking. "I'm gonna- Kehlani fuck oh my fucking God." I scream as my hips buck into her face before pulling her head up to mine and kissing her while still catching my breath. As I'm kissing her she pulls me to the end of the bed while pulling her shorts and boxers down already aligning herself with my entrance. Before she entered me she looked me in my eyes for consent and I nod.

I don't remember Kehlanis dick being this big. Well at least it didn't look th- my thoughts are interrupted by her deep slow thrust already making me want to cum.

"You feel so good around me Lia." She moans as her thrust picks up speed but she keeps it deep.

"Holy shit Keh." I moan out and she leans down to my face kissing me and we both moan into the kiss. Her thrust go faster and it gets harder to kiss her. "I'm gonna cum again" I moan scratching my nails on her back.

"Hold it I'm almost there." She says lifting my leg up placing it on her shoulder.

"I can't." I moan and she just thrust faster and my moans grow louder.

"Fuck." She moans pulling out nutting on my stomach. We don't say anything for some time she just lays next to me on her back. "You okay?" She asks turning my head to face her and I nod before bringing our lips together in a short but somewhat passionate kiss and there's that spark again.

When we pull away Keh lays on her back holding her arms open for me to lay with her.

"Goodnight Lele."

"Goodnight Keh."
———————————
912 Words

How are yall?

What do you think 🤨