Information

This story is in third person, your the main character. Y/n is a female, it is a Bucky X reader. I'm not going to go into detail since I don't want to bore any of you, but I'm not really used to doing sex scenes. There is probably going to be a few in this story so I'll put the warning at the beginning of the chapter so you will know.

You don't have to read them parts if you aren't comfortable, they aren't a huge part in the story but read them if you would like. I would love it if you commented on anything you would like to see happen in the next few chapters so I can add some more things.

________________

This story contains:

-abuse

-blood

-violence

-chocking

-kidnapping

-murder

-strong language

-dubious consent

-drug use (smoking etc.)

-weapon use (guns, knifes etc.)

-SMUT (a lot... like a lot :)

there's probably more but I'll add later them since I cant think off the top of my head but comment them so others are aware of them.

________________

Main Characters:

Y/n Rogers:
Y/n is a short, young, beautiful girl who most of the boys would die to date but wouldn't since they were scared of Bucky and Steve. She has been James' best friend since childhood, they share a strong bond since they first layer eyes on each other. Even though she has been through a rough few years since her parents died she managed to get through it with her brother. Steve Rogers who at the start of this story was 24 and she was 25. Whenever she has spare time she would normally paint or read romance books, her favourite being Romeo and Juliet. She hoped that one day someone would look at her and love her the way Romeo does to Juliet.

James Buchanan (Bucky) Barnes:
James is a tall, handsome man who most of the girls drool over. He didn't really care about many people except Steve and  y/n, who he would normally call doll just to tease her. He's not particularly the nicest guy you could meet but he has always had a soft spot for y/n, he cares a lot about her more then he cares about himself. Also in his spare time he would take photos, before he turned into a different person.

relationship
y/n rogers and james buchanan 'bucky' barnes have always loved eachother since they first met and got to know one and other. over the years they have spent together with steve joining in to make sure he wasn't left out, they caught feelings for eachother. soon enough they started dating. they got together when he was 17 and she was 16 on the 1st of july. 1 year went by making more fly past to soon enough turn out that they were still together for 9 years until hydra took them away and turned them into winter soldiers. after getting rid of the stuff hydra put into them, will their love continue or fall apart...
________________

Message from the writer:

I'm sorry if you don't like some parts or things that happen in this story but I don't want any negativity since me and a few of my friends have helped work on this. I would love if you could send me feedback on a few things. Also please don't spoil anything in the comments since I don't want people to enjoy the story without knowing what will happen. Enough of me talking and hope you enjoy the story <3