chapter 6

When Luz and Amity walked in the kitchen they saw Eda cooking pancakes Lilith reading the newspaper while glancing at hunter very once and a while.King was talking to Hunter about demons ;Hunter looked half annoyed half interested.He was also gripping his side like it still hurt.

" ALRIGHT WHOS HUNGRY?!" Eda yelled out of nowhere as Amity and Luz sat down. Hunter flinched at the sudden sound. Everyone noticed but didn't say anything. Eda took a plate and put a single pancake on it. "try it, it's something from the human realm that luz calls pancakes! it's like bread." Hunter just stars and the food in front of him while Eda gives everyone else including herself two pancakes.

Everyone started eating but hunter just looked at it. The kitchen was Filled with tense silence;till Luz had enough "um.. i think Gus and Willow are coming over today. if it doesn't rain.." she said before stuffing more pancake into her mouth. Hunter gave her a confused look. "my friends." she explained food still in her mouth

Hunter was shifting uncomfortably mostly his mouth the conners of his mouth twitched and he let out a small half cough. He quickly shot his mouth closed straight after but it resulted the same instead of letting out a small cough he had a coughing fit he was fist covering is mouth;eyes closed when he finally stopped everyone was staring at him. but it wasn't angry like hunter expected it was concerned? why would they be concerned about me? hunter thought. then went back to staring at the pancake unsure weather to eat it or not.

Eda looked at his plate then back up at him confused "how's the food coming along?" she asked before not bothering to cut up her pancake but instead picked the whole throng up with her fork and bit into it.

hunters eyes widened a bit "oh! um.. it's good." hunter  looked at how the other were eating it and eat it the same way.

After breakfast they were all in the living room luz and  hunter look through pasilmen book that was in no doubt wild magic.Hunter very invested in it before thunder boomed;he flinched then turned his attention to the window that was showing the boiling lies starting to pour boiling rain down.

Hunter hated the rain and the thunder that followed.He can remember nights when he did wrong and it was raining,belos made him stand outside while the rain burns his skin. belos usually watched the scene. he still was scared of rain till this day..

Lilith look both shook and confused  about his reaction to the rain. "great so belos put a kid that is scarred of a little rain his right-hand man great."

hunter growled at this "wow the famous owl lady let a b!tch into her house." he said in return.

"oh your right and he's on the couch watching rain."lilith said.

"i'm not a mirror."

"exactly. watch your self golden boy i'm in her family YOU don't have any sense being in her house."

"actually, if they literally dragged me in her house,i do."

lilith was not about to start a argument with this child,she stood up and walked up the stairs, everyone in the living room watching her. "welp don't have to deal with her until she comes back down." hunter said trying to sound more relaxed than he actually is.

"or you go up." luz said with a small smirk

hunter turned his head to look at luz. "luz no.."

"luz yes."

"no."

"yup come on!" luz said before standing up and marching over to hunter.

before he knew what was happening luz was dragging him up the stairs while he just silently objected. luz dragged him to lilith's door and knocked cheerfully

"what." lilith said as she swigged  open the door. "uhhh no." she said then slammed the door shut.

"welp. that didn't work." luz said hunters sleeve she was dragging him by still in her hand.

hunter hanged his arm away.
"of COURSE that didn't work. do you not pay attention??" he asked swinging his arms around wildly.

"eh. it's fine... OOoOooO I NEED TO SHOW YOU THE ROOM WE CLEANED UP FOR YOU!!" she shouted before grabbing his sleeve again and dragged him to the room..? closet..?

rascal landed on hunters head as hunter walked in the small closet that was dusty and had some boxes in the corner with a sleeping bag the middle of the room.

"ok well ima.. go now come downstairs if ya need anything!" luz yelled before slamming the door which caused hunter to flinch

huh.. maybe this won't be horrible. he thought as he looks around the room...

NOTES
(i'm sorry this chapter took so long school has been a pain but my school is on a 2 week fall break so MORE FANFICTION WRITING TIME!! also if this chapter has spelling errors ignore it i made the last the end at 1:00 am
BYE LOVE YALL BUNCHES <3 )