Imagen - Character Profile

Name: Imagen

Nickname: Ima-chan

Meaning of name: Innocence

Origin of name: Unknown

Age: 3

Sex: Female

Blood type: O-negative

Ethnicity: Japanese

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Birth date: February 14, 2036

Birth place: Japan

Current residence: Digiworld

Talents/Skills/Powers: She can Digivolve.

Hometown: Unknown

Biggest role model(s): Her older brothers, Damian and Jake.

Backstory: She was born in the year of 2036, to Sora and Tai, two of the original  digi-destined. She was their third child. Her two siblings were her oldest brother, Damian, who was four when she was born, and her older brother, Jake, who was two when she was born. Life was good. When she turned two, her parents decided it was time to tell her that she and her brothers, Damian and Jake, were half digimon. After she was told, the evil digimon Ogremon busted into her room. Her father, Tai, quickly opened up a portal to the Digiworld on Damian's laptop and took Damian, Jake, and Imagen to the digimon world. Accidentally opening a wormhole that separated them, sending Damian, Jake, and Imagen to the past Digiworld, where their parents Sora and Tai are still children.

Height: 3'2

Weight: 27 lbs

Build: Skinny

Skin: Pale

Hair: Pink

Widow's peak? Nope

Eyes: Left eye yellow, right eye blue

Nose: Small

Mouth: adorable

Face shape: heart

Describe their smile: A million-watts. When she smiles, you can't help but smile too.

Hands: tiny

Feet: tiny

Left/Right handed? ambidextrous

Distinguishing features: Her hair.

Who does she take after; mother or father? Neither.

Style (Elegant, shabby, etc): Adorable.

Accessories: Her digivice.

Weapons: To be told in later chapters.

Health: Fantasmic.

Are they generally balanced or clumsy? Clumsy.

Describe their walk: She likes to skip, heel first.

Unique phrases/words: "I'm READY!"

Describe their laugh: A tiny bell jingling in a gentle nighttime breeze.

Describe their sleep patterns (light/heavy sleeper, no sleep, sleeps too often, etc): She is a light sleeper during the night, but it's nearly impossible to wake her up during her 12 o'clock nap.

Intelligence Level: Above average.

Secret desires: To grow up and find true love.

How self-confident is the character? Very.

What is the character most proud of? Her digimon and her brothers.

What does the character like least about themselves?

How do they express themselves? Through her facial expressions.

Is this character generally dominant or submissive? Neutral.

Patience level: 3 out of 10.

Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof? Emotion.

Most at ease when: With family.

Ill at ease when: Alone, or in the dark.

If granted one wish, what would it be? She would wish to find her soul mate.

If they could be described with one of the seven virtues, which would it be? Diligence.

If they could be described with one of the seven sins, which would it be? Wrath.

Optimist or Pessimist: Optimist.

Introvert or extrovert: Introvert.

Greatest Fear: Being truly alone.

Biggest regret: Getting separated from her brothers.

Biggest accomplishment: Teaching herself how to digivolve. (More details later)

Musical talents/instruments: Can sing.

Character's darkest/deepest secret: She's the reason Ogremon attacked. (More details later)

What do they consider taboo (something they personally would never do): She doesn't know the meaning of taboo. Literally!

Spontaneous or structured? Spontaneous!

Instinctual or logical? Both.

Favorite parent: Her mom.

Chinese Zodiac: Dragon.

Astrological Zodiac: Aquarius.

Element: Fire and Air.

If this character were an animal, what would they be? A bunny.

If this character were to be characterized by an object, what would it be? A smile.

What would/does this character do if confronted with someone identical in personality? They'd automatically become friends.

What would/does happen if this character became physically handicapped, and how would that change them? Ima-chan would most likely become less active and depressed.

How Character is different at the end of the novel from when the novel began: No spoilers. Sorry. <(-'.'-)>