2𝘕𝘋 𝘋𝘌𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘌?

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Momo got taken away and I decided note to press charges. She was doing it out of love and I understand but she should have accepted it all. My leg took some time to heal and my father was very worried.  Well, Todoroki asked me to join him on his trip to I-island and I said yes. I was exclusively invited, but my father allowed me to go. After finishing up packing my suitcase I head downstairs. We're supposed to be there for a little bit then for a party. 

I quickly dress for hero class and begin to walk to the grounds. Today we are focusing on enhancing our quirks. "Alright Y/N you haven't  used your princess form ever and I'm guessing it's dangerous so we'll let you go first." All Might informs. "Um ok" I step out front any jump letting my wings form. My clothes become loose fitting and white. My hair is let out of its style and showing off its curls. My shoes become  gold lace and my neck is decorated with a gold choker with the writing 'Star' "Well?" I ask shyly. "Whoa. Well let's see the attack you use. Then we can sharpen them up."  "Ok"

I begin to float into the air and start my attacks. The first I do are hands which at my call will do as I say. Converting the hands into the spikes I shoot them all over.  I continue my attacks until I'm done. The class go to there own spots and begin their training. I was taken outside and started sharpening my skills.

"Your getting better just continue until I get back" All Might smiles going inside. I feel a lingering presence around and someone lunges at me from behind. A knife is held at my throat and we stumble back to the ground. I struggle against their grip, but I eventually free myself, and trap the person in chains laced with venom.

"Now let's see who you are" I turn around and see Momo. "M-Momo?" I stutter. She says nothing and I begin to fly back to the stadium. "Mr. Aizawa, she tried again." I walk next to him. "Momo, your on very thin ice. Until you get over your Todoroki obsession you have to leave. You putting everyone else in danger because of it. Your trying to kill a fellow student. I'll run this by your parents but you have to go." All Might finishes. I unhand her and he takes her to principal Nezu. After hero class I get changed and head to my dorm room tired. 

A knock is heard and I quickly answer, it's Todoroki and I let him in. "I just came to tell you that we're going to I-island tomorrow. I'll wake you up when we're getting ready for the airport." He informs. "Ok. We right now do you want play with me?" I gesture to my PS. He laughs and kisses my cheek. "Of course."

Author's note

Short but the next chapter is the 2 heroes movie.