00

Yeosang's pov

   "My child, I have given you a power none other than I have. You may create life just by imagining it. Be careful, though, because while you can use this power for good, you could accidentally create monsters far worse than anything I have created." A male in solid white spoke to me as I was reading a book.

   I gasped as tears welled in my eyes.

   "I can create life? Can I create children for myself and my six lovers?" I asked quickly. He nodded with a smile before disappearing.

   "Guys, come here! Quick!" I yelled. As quickly as I had finished yelling, my six lovers appeared before me.

   "What is it, love?" Mingi asked as he sat down beside me. I smiled softly and closed my eyes. I imagined two beautiful twin girls before me then opened my eyes. I looked up from the girls to my boyfriends.

   "Baby- you- you made babies?" Seonghwa asked as he stepped forward, being the first to shake himself out of the shock. He picked up the girl on the left and held her in his arms softly.

   "She's precious," Seonghwa smiled down at her, love and adoration in his eyes for our first child. I smiled softly and felt weak. My limbs became heavy and I laid back on the bed. I soon closed my tired eyes and fell asleep.

   With six of ateez

   "Guys, if Yeosang can create life, maybe he can recreate San?" Jongho asked as he looked up at his fellow demons.

   "Oh my god, you're right, Jongho! Let's wait until Yeosang wakes back up, then we can ask him." Seonghwa smiled down at the baby in his arms. Mingi picked up the second baby girl and held her just as gently as Seonghwa.

   "I swear, I love Yeosang more and more each day..." Mingi whispered as tears rose to his eyes. Four of the six men and two babies left the room, leaving yeosang with Wooyoung and Yunho. They laid down on either side of Yeosang and held him between themselves.

   A few hours later, Yeosang awoke. He smiled softly at the pair who held him and kissed their lips.

   "Good evening, baby," Yunho kissed Yeosang again. Yeosang smiled widely knowing how loved his is by the six men, and now his twin girls.

   "Good evening, babes," Yeosang smiled still and sat up with their help. Yeosang gasped as tears welled in his eyes.

    Yeosang's pov

   "Guys, if I can create life, can I give San a second chance at life?" I asked as I looked between them.

   "That's what we wanted to ask you, baby. We were hoping maybe you could recreate San. I know he probably misses you greatly from above," Wooyoung smiled softly. My tears dropped down my cheeks as I shakily stood up.

   I imagined San in my arms, and soon enough, he was in my arms, sobbing.

   "Baby, I can't believe it..." San sobbed as he held me. I pulled us apart just enough to kiss, our tears mixing as our lips melted together.

   We hadn't kissed in well over ten years, but it still felt as perfect as it used to. He gently caressed my sides under my shirt as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

   I had to pull away for oxygen after a moment, gasping for breath. My tears continued to flow as I touched San's face, just making sure he is real. San smiled softly at me and kissed my forehead slowly.

"I've missed you so much, baby," San whispered as he pulled me closer.

"I've missed you so much, Sannie," I cried as I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt. San smiled still and held me for as long as I needed to be held.

   "Woo, can you call for the rest?" I asked as I pulled apart from San to dry my cheeks. Wooyoung nodded, and soon, everyone was in San's old room.

  "I did it, guys," I smiled widely before collapsing to the ground.

   San's pov

   "Yeosang!" I exclaimed and picked him up. I quickly laid him down on the bed and pulled the blankets high over him. His hand reached around for mine, so I took his hand and held it, rubbing soft circles on his hand.

  "You're really back?" Hongjoong asked. I nodded and smiled widely as Hongjoong hugged me tightly. Soon, all of my fellow demons were holding me and crying.

   "We thought we lost you for good, San," Jongho cried as he held my free hand. I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze before wrapping my arm around him.

   "You know I'd never leave you permanently," I smiled widely. They all nodded and left the room one by one, minus wooyoung.

   "Do you wanna hold Yeosang like old times?" Wooyoung asked. I nodded my head excitedly and climbed under the blanket. I held Yeosang to my chest, and wooyoung hugged into Yeosang's back.

   "Sleep well, boys," I smiled as we all fell asleep.