1

Yeosang's pov

When I awoke next, San was beside me, holding one of the still unnamed babies.

"Sannie, can we name one of the babies after you? I always wanted to name one after you," I asked softly as I realized that the sleepy baby was actually asleep.

"If the rest are okay with it, I don't see any problem with that. What will you name her?" San asked.

"Sana," I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled softly and nodded.

"What's up?" Mingi asked once the other six men were in San's room.

"Can we name this baby Sana? And her twin Sura?" I asked quietly. They all heard me and nodded, small smiles on their faces.

"Guys, we have to tell Jae that San is back," I said as I stretched. I yawned and stood up from the bed.

"Okay, let's go, baby," San spoke as he held my hand. I smiled at the contact and laced our fingers together.

"Jae," I knocked on the front door of his house. We waited patiently until Jae opened the door, his eyes immediately widening.

"Sannie?" Jae asked shakily. San nodded and hugged the human male.

"You're back!" Jae cried as he hugged San. He pulled the both of us into his house and closed the door behind himself.

   "What? How are you back alive?" Jae asked as he sat us down on his couch.

   "Your father actually brought me back. He has the ability to bring people back to life, or even create life out of air. You now have two baby sisters," San smiled.

   "What? Really? Finally!" Jae playfully exclaimed. I laughed softly and nodded.

   "Yeah, Sana and Sura," I smiled. Jae squealed.

   "Can I meet them?" Jae asked.

   "Yes! Let's go," I said as I held both of their hands. We soon made it to the bedroom where Sana and Sura were resting with Mingi laying beside them.

   "Jaejae, I have to talk to San, but we'll be back in a few minutes okay?" I said to my son. Jae nodded and reached down to pick one of his sisters up.

   "What did you need to- baby, please don't cry," San spoke sadly as he already knew what I was about to say.

   "Sannie, I'm so sorry I didn't go on your walk with you; I wanted to, but I was feeling awful emotionally, so I stayed with Hongjoong. I didn't know if I let you go alone that I'd lose you," I sobbed as San quickly pulled me closer.

  "Baby, I already knew you were sorry, and I've long since forgiven you. Please stop crying, baby," San said as he rubbed my back. I shook my head and grabbed fistfuls of his shirt.

   "No! It was all my fault, Sannie! I should've gone with you!" I cried out as the pains of losing my first love resurfaced.

  "Baby, I forgive you, okay? I'm back now, that's all that should matter, okay? I love you," San said with a small smile on his lips. I nodded and wiped my tears.

"I love you. Please don't leave me again," I begged. San smiled and held me tighter.

"Never," San promised. I kissed his lips slowly, loving the familiar taste I had missed so much.

"Woah, calm down baby. I'm not going anywhere," San laughed. I pulled him into another kiss and backed myself against the wall. San got the memo and began kissing with more passion.

An hour later, we laid in his bed, breathless and sweaty. I cuddled into his side and kissed his chest.

"I really missed you, Sannie. I was so lost without you for quite a while. I had to learn how to be okay for Jae's sake. If Jae hadn't have came into your bathroom... I don't know what would've happened," I confessed. San's eyes watered and tears trickled down his cheeks.

"I know, baby. I saw it all. It broke my heart seeing you go through such a deep pain. I felt awful for going on that walk. I'm so sorry, baby," San cried. I cried softly with him.

"I forgive you, babe." I held him tighter. He kissed my hair and rubbed my back just as I loved.

"I really missed holding you, baby. You don't know how much I've missed this. Not the sex, the sweet kisses, holding you, saying I love you," San listed. I smiled softly and kissed his lips.

"I love you," I said happily despite the tears rushing down my cheeks.

"Okay, let's calm down, my love." San wiped my cheeks dry and pecked my forehead.

"I think the others might want some time with you too. I can sense that they're outside our door," I laughed softly. The opened the door and came in.

"Can we please have Sannie for a few hours?" Jongho asked, Sura in his arms.

"Okay, but you have to make sure he's safe," I said. They nodded their heads.

"Let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the living room for a movie," San said. I smiled and kissed his lips before letting him get up.

We both got dressed in some pjs before heading to the living room. Jae decided to stay for a while longer to watch the movie too.