Oh shit

SMUT, CUSSING

Once you and Tom finish making the popcorn you join Y/B/F/N and her boyfriend.

"So what's the seating arrangements?"

"You and Josh can share a sofa, and I guess Tom and I will share one"

"Your comfortable with that?" Tom's hand slowly moves to your ass and squeezes it making you jump.

"Y-yep" Y/B/F/N raises and eyebrow at you and you shoo away Tom's hand from your ass.

"Anyway" you hand Josh a popcorn bowl and they go and sit down.

"Your not comfortable with me baby girl?" He whispers in your ear sending shivers down your spine.

"I-I am, just not with friends around" you say quiet enough only he can here you.

"Come sit down Y/N" Tom walks over talking to you normally.

"Coming" you best friend looks at you mouthing a 'are you okay' all you do is nod your head a little bit. You walk over to Tom and he pulls you down and waits for them to look away and he crashes his lips into yours, you try and push him off but he won't budge.

"Tom" you hiss at him and lightly punch him.

"Are you guys okay?" Your friend whips her head back to check on you, you nod your head to reassure her, her attention goes back to the screen.

"Take off your panties for me" he whispers in your ear, you hit him

"No, I'm not ruining my reputation. And plus my friends are literally right there" he rolls his eyes and slips his finger in your damp underwear and rubs your clit.

"Tom~" you say just loud enough that your best friend can hear and looks back seeing you squirm with Tom's hand in your underwear, but doesn't say anything and just looks back at the screen. He takes his finger out and rips your underwear off you.

"Your going to ride me, so go grab a blanket" you knew there was no way out of this, so you got up and grabbed a blanket covering your ass.

"You know what to do now" he takes out his cock and you slowly slip it into you. You are forced to hide the moans that wants to come out. You start moving up and down slowly so you didn't disturb Y/B/F/N and Josh.

He growls and grabs your ass to help you speed up.

"Tom~ stop, I'm gonna cum~" you moan out only so Tom can hear but little do you know Y/B/F/N can hear you. He speeds up, around you guys you could hear groans and moans.

"Baby cum, cream my cock." When he spoke that you snapped. You put your head in the crook of his neck but he kept going until he spilled inside you. He holds you down on him.

"Hey Y/N can I ask you something?"

"Sure" you get off of Tom and walk out with your bestie

"Whats up?" You raise and eyebrow.

"What were you doing with Tom?" Obviously she knew but she wanted to know if you would tell her.

-oh shit, how the fuck did I not see-

You thought immediately in panic.

"Uh well actually this will take awhile to explain..." You giggle embarrassed.

"But let's finish the movies and I will explain tonight.." You walk back into the room and sit next to Tom and kiss him.

"We have a tiny problem.." he looks at you

"What is it?"

"Well uh... Y/B/F/N saw us so now I have to explain.." he looks at you.

"Dont explain, cause she talk you into not doing it anymore and if you dont I either have to tell your mum or blackmail you" you curl up and start panicking.

"Well then what do I do?!" You say a little to loud.

"Sorry.. just stressed out about school" Y/B/F/N knew you were lying.

Finally the movies end, and you guys all walk out.

"So are you going to explain, cause I am super confused right now" you glance over at Tom who is giving you the death glare.

"I-I can't.. "

"Why?" You look at Tom who is drilling holes in you with his eyes.

"It's to hard to explain.." You run back to Tom.

"What did you tell her?"

"That it's to hard to explain" he pats your head a squeezes your ass.

"That's my good girl" he kisses your head. You walk out with him.