Punishment

SMUT, CUSSING

A few seconds later he comes up and sees you sitting on your bed waiting for him.

"You were waiting for me?" He smirks, he sits down and places you on his lap.

"Yes I was daddy"

"That's a new one. Anyway get off my lap and take off your clothes" you get off him and he gets up and closes the door.

"Good girl. Now I will fuck you as long as I want and you will ask to cum, then there will be more punishment after" you get situated with your legs open, Tom comes up to you and kneels in front of you. He starts sucking on your clit and sticks a finger in you. At this point you were quivering and he barely even started

"What do you want me to do?" He stops sucking on your clit and continues fingering you slowly torturing you.

"I want you to make me cum on your mouth"

"You were a bad girl but I will do what you need" he pulls out his finger and opens you up with his fingers and sticks his tongue up you.

"Faster, please" he speeds up his tongue.

"Ugh daddy~" you were super close.

"No no not yet" he continues

"Can I.. please"

"No" you couldnt hold it but before you could release he stopped everything

"Whyd you stop" he comes back up to your face

"You weren't listening, so I stopped" he takes off his pants to reveal his extremely hard and oozing cock.

"Suck" he puts you on the floor and gets on the bed.

"Come on baby, you have to do it and plus you know you want to" he was right you had no choice but you still wanted to.

You move closer and put his tip in your mouth licking all the precum off

"Fuck baby girl, your so good" you move farther down making him let out a loud groan

"You taste good daddy" you pull away to say then put him right back in your mouth. You were doing so good he he could barely sit up, so he placed his back on your bed and go absorbed in the moment.

Finally his cock twitched and his seeed spilled down your throat. He let out a groan and sat back up.

"Good girl" he smirked and pet your face along the cheek. You finish swallowing and he pulls you up to kiss you. After a little while of making out he pulls you back.

"Now I've had pleasure, I will do what you want which if very obvious that you want me to fuck you" he pins you to the bed with you legs open like butterfly wings. He eases a finger into you to get you even more wet then you already are.

"Please" he rubs his dick to make it harder and he slowly goes into you, he puts his hand over you mouth to make your noises quieter.

"Oh fuck..!" He puts his other hand on the bed to hold himself up. He starts speeding up. You grab ahold of your sheets, all of a sudden there's a loud rip but that doesn't stop Tom he just speeds up.

"Oh daddy!" He starts rubbing your clit and moves even faster.

"Please let me cum! Please!" He speeds up even more

"Yes, let go. Do it" he grabs your throat as you tighten around him as he groans and cums inside of you