A Test

Author's note: I decided to do a short series off the last chapter I wrote, "Rub My Feet". I hope you guys like this chapter! If you want me to continue, let me know in the comments!❤️

As soon as the bedroom door shut, Melania pulled him onto their bed.

"Are you taking charge?" He asks, trying to get her dress off.

"You want me to?" She sucks his neck.

"I'm not going to stop you." He smirks, pulling her dress over her head.

"You would never stop me." She pulls his belt off.

"As much as you turn me on.... But I want to spoil you, princess." He gently pulls her bra off.

"You don't have to worry about that. I know you love me." She kisses his nose softly.

He whispers in her ear, as he turns her over, so he's on top. "You know.... You're sexy as hell, Mrs. Trump."

She bites her lip, moaning softly. "Not too shabby yourself, babe." She smiles.

He takes his time, enjoying every inch of his beautiful wife.

They lay, cuddled up, still sweating and trying to catch their breath.

"Babe?" He asks.

"Yes, handsome?" She rubs his cheek with her thumb.

"Are you still on birth control?" He kisses her nose.

"Ummm... no.... My doctor said at our age, pregnancy is next to impossible. So what's the point in taking those chemicals?"

He chuckles and kisses her cheek.

"What's so funny?" She glows, looking at him in the dim light.

"Ohhhhh... we'll see how right your doctor is. Because I forgot to wear a condom and I didn't pull out." He giggles.

"Donald John!!! How old are you again?!! Is this your first time in bed with a hottie?!" She teases.

"I can't help it when you're moaning and groaning and screaming my name." He nuzzles into her neck and sighs. "Besides... you never told me you weren't taking the pill."

"I'm sorry... I forgot. It's not been that long. And I didn't want to tell you during a bad time... I'm really sorry. I wasn't trying to hide anything from you." She runs her hand into his hair.

"Baby, don't stress. It's okay. We've been super busy." He leans into her lips, soft and slow.

"You're the sweetest. I don't deserve a man like you." She kisses him back.

"Hey, let me rub your feet." He sits up.

"Babe, no, cuddle me!" She giggles.

He picks her feet up, kissing the bottoms softly. "I shouldn't have been a dick earlier."

"It got me good sex." She winks.

"Sex with you is always amazing." He grins, rubbing her feet.

A few weeks creep by, life as normal in the Trump house...

Well, besides for Melania.

She had never been so tired in her life. She was barely coping. She was napping numerous times a day.

Donald had even taken note of how she was and he was worried about her, but didn't want to know he was worried.

They were getting ready for a weekend alone in Florida and was standing in front of the mirror, starting at herself when he walked around the corner.