2

Rindou pov:
I woke up and my room was a mess, there were clothes scattered around everywhere, my bed wasn't made up, and two of my pillows weren't even on my bed.

I got up to see the condition of the kitchen and it was way worse. The dishes weren't done, the food wasn't put away, the chairs weren't even tucked under the table and there were splotches of cum everywhere. After inspecting my house I then realized y/n wasn't in it. This kind of made me sad, I thought I could make them breakfast first. 'What the fuck am I thinking?? Making breakfast, what am I? A fucking housewife?' I thought to myself.

I walked back to my room and got dressed. After I was done getting dressed I walked into the bathroom, brushed my hair and started thinking "I really should call izana and have a talk with him." After I was done brushing my hair I went to the kitchen and made some pancakes with a glass of water. I pulled out my phone and called izana, but he didn't answer.

I finished up my breakfast and headed out, I grabbed my keys, wallet, phone and pocket knife. I walked out to my garage and unlocked my range rover then hopped in, putting my key in the ignition and slowly backing up watching the road behind me. I started to play some music, and I started thinking about y/n feeling my cheeks grow red. I hope I see them again.

I pull into the private parking lot at our office. I'm a little late but it's not my fault. My legs hurt so much, the same for my back. I want to go back to sleep already, it's better than this bullshit. I step into the building and take the elevator up to the 3rd floor. I unlock the door to my office and step inside, it's clean as usual and my usual daily stack of papers is on my desk. At least one thing is normal today, unlike my fucking house.

I sit down at my desk and get to work, pulling out a few papers at a time, writing a few things, highlighting shit that doesn't really matter, you know the usual.

A few hours later there's a knock at my door and I think it's Mikey and say "come in" without looking up. "Did you miss me love?" someone said as I heard the door close. I quickly look up and it's y/n!
"W-why are you at my job? And how did you even find me?" I said feeling flustered. "I mean your license plate is literally 'R1ND0U' so I kinda just took the hint." He said with a chuckle. He walked up to my desk and sat on top of it, looking around my office.

"You left without saying anything." I muttered as I got back to my work. "Well staying over isn't exactly my thing, I always leave it's like second nature." Y/N stated. "Right." I coldly spat. "Oh don't be like that, especially after you basically melted at my touch last-" I quickly cut him off before he could say anything "DON'T...say that out loud, not here." Y/N got up and pulled me closer by my chin.

"Why? You scared your little friend Mikey might hear us?" He said deviantly with a lewd smirk on his face. "Actually yes, I don't want him knowing about a one night stand." I plainly stated. Y/N rolled his eyes and came around my desk then sat right in front of me. "How come?" I ignored him, why should I answer that?

Y/N then leaned in and kissed my neck, and ran his fingers through my hair. "What if someone sees us?" I asked, starting to turn red like a tomato. "It's fine." Y/N replied. I let him swoon me and let him fondle me some more. He undid my tie and quickly unbuttoned my shirt as he bit my ear, which made me whimper a bit. "Do you think you can keep it down if we continue?" I nodded, "I find that hard to believe." He said with a smirk. With that he got under my desk and undid my belt, then moments later pulled out my dick and slowly started sucking me off.

He was so good with his tongue I have to admit. I tried my best to keep quiet but I couldn't stop making noises. "W-wait Nng~ I think i h-hear someone coming Aah~" I tried to talk but it sounded all breathy and weird. I balled my fists and scrunched my face together and seconds later Mikey burst into my office, didn't even knock.