016

"Come on Gordo what's your body count- we won't judge" Teddy said.

I had a pounding headache, and hearing the boys talk about how many girls they've slept with wasn't helping.

"1" Gordie said quietly.

Teddy burst out laughing than slapped his own knee.

"What's so funny Teddy? how many have your slept with" I asked.

Teddy got quiet and than said "2"

Than Gordie was the one to laugh.

"Your making fun of me, when your the one to only sleep with 1 more than me?!"

"Hey! 1 more girl is a lot more"

"You 2 are both amateurs" I said

"Ok LiLaAa how many dudes have your slept with?" Teddy asked.

"5" I said with a smirk.

They both got wide eyed, and than Teddy started to nervously chuckle.

"5 dudes?!" Gordie said.

"I know i'm a little bit of a whore" I said.

"A little?!" Teddy said

"Hey! if that was you, you 2 would be cheering eachother on!"

"I guess" Gordie replied.

The 2 went back to arguing about sex, and there card game.

Vern had been asleep in the corner, just laying there. For the amount of time i knew these guys, i knew least about Vern.

All i really knew is that he was quiet and kept to himself.

I hadn't seen Chris since yesterday. He had been gone all day, non of the guys have seen him.

"You guys wanna go get shakes or something?" Gordie asked.

Teddy and I both nodded, Gordie shook Vern awake.

"What the fuck" Vern whispered rubbing his very sleepy eyes.

"We're getting shakes come on" I said.

Vern bounced up and got a big smile on his face. He was the first out of the small treehouse.

"I want Strawberry" Vern said with still that big smile.

"I got you Verno" Gordie said returning the smile.

Verns smile lasted until we got about halfway to the diner, we entered a short cut we discovered a few weeks back, it was through a parking lot that was always filled with fancy cars, but we didn't care, shorter the distance the better.

He walked by a blue car, and his smile dropped, his eyes got wide, and he quickly turned around.

"We need to go" He said "I forgot something at the treeshouse"

"Vern, it's fine just keep fucking walking" Teddy said clearly annoyed.

"N-No you g-guys come on"

Gordie shoved past Vern to see what Vern had seen seconds earlier.

"Fuck" Gordie whispered.

Teddy and I have both became curious on why both Gordie and Vern were so not ok with this car.

"Go Chris" Teddy whispered.

Gordie slapped his arm and than looked at me. Gordie was the only one that knew Chris and I had fucked.

There Chris was, fucking Lizzie the fucking slut. You could see it so clearly, it's was like a porno.

I turned away from the car and just held my breathe, hoping it would all go away.

I didn't like Chris that way, but seeing him doing another girl made me mad.

Gordie tapped on the window. A startled Chris turned around and his face got bright red. Lizzie just smirked and than hid herself in his chest.

Chris wasn't looking at Gordie or Vern, no he was looking at me. Not with "i'm sorry" eyes but with a guilty pleasure on his face.

Chris and I weren't even a thing, we had done it twice, no big deal.

But still seeing Chris with a slut made me wanna punch the bastard in the throat.

"Come one" Gordie said pulling my arm.

Before Chris even got a chance to explain all of us where gone. I don't think any of us knew where to go.

It wasn't weird to see Chris fucking a girl, i've been told by all the guys on how big of a man whore Chris was. It was weird to think i had slept with him to.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Gordie and Teddy held my arms.

"For a swim" Vern said confidently.

"Why?" I asked trying to shake loose the other 2 boys.

"Because it's fun, and it's a hot day out" Gordie said

"I think i just wanna lay down" I answered.

All 3 boys looked at eachother, and than back at me.

"You sure?" Gordie asked.

I simply nodded. Teddy looked hesitant, i wasn't sure why.

"No, your staying with us" Teddy said.

"Why?" I asked.

Teddy just looked down at my wrists than back at my eyes. I could feel my cheeks get a red color.

"Because we're bored" Gordie said.

I took a deep breath, and hoped Teddy wouldn't tell. "A-Fine"

The boys all smiled and than we walked to the lake.

We horsed around till it got dark, still, all i wanted to do was just go lay down and cry.

Around 8:30 everyone started to go. I was soaking wet, and when i walked my shoes squeaked when i walked.

Gordie was walking by me, since our houses where the same way.

"You turn 16 in 12 days" Gordie said quietly.

"Hm"

"16, 12 days, till your gone, if you keep your promise"

I looked at him and than nodded "If i keep my promise"

"I hope you don't Lila, we all like having you here"

I just stared ahead, not sure what to say to that, i knew i wasn't going to back down, i'd have this plan since i was 9 when she broke my nose.

"You know what i wanna do?" Gordie finally said breaking the silence.

"What"

"I wanna be a writer, one that you find in your library's that's usally sold out because it's so good"

"That sounds like a good dream Gordie"

"If i ever need you when your gone, how do i find you?" He asked with innocence in his voice.

"You don't, i'll find you"

"Bu-"

"No but's, just be happy i'm still here ok?"

"Ok"