022

Hi! Sorry this story is getting so shitty, i'm kinda bored of it so i'm rushing the ending. If the next few chapters suck i'm sorry, i appreciate you for reading though! I'll be putting out a few new Stand By Me story's in the near future so if you want to check those out very much appreciated thanks!!

Aug. 25th 8:00am

"What the hell were you thinking! going off with those boys. your lucky you aren't pregnant you whore!" My mother screamed at me.

It took 3 days for them to release us to our parents.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Lila sorry isn't good enough! Your a bitch for not telling me and for making me drag my ass a hour from home to find you slumping in fucking jail with boys!" She screamed.

I just sat there playing with my thumbs. I was tired and hungry, i didn't wanna deal with mom.

"What the fuck even happened" She asked "Answer me you selfish whore"

"I don't even know.." I said.

"How don't you know? are you dumb? are you a idiot?"

"My friend stole a car.. i think.. i don't know" I yelled.

My mom slammed on the brakes and looked at me dead in the eye..

Aug. 22nd 1:32 am

"What the fuck" Teddy whispered to me.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Did you hear anything they said?" Vern whispered.

I was in the middle of the 2 in the back of a cop car. Chris and Gordie were in a different one.

"All i know is we got pulled over, Lachance couldn't find the registration for the car and the cop questioned him" I whispered back.

They looked at eachother than at me.

"Officer?" I asked.

"Shut your mouth" He replied back.

"Sorry but we don't even know why we got arrested what's going on?" I asked.

"You kids don't know why you got arrest" Hw said laughing "Shut your damn mouths and you might find out why"

Teddy looked like he was about to tell the guy off so before he could speak i kicked his shin.

"Shhh" I whispered.

I woukd have slapped his mouth but we were handcuffed.

Aug. 22nd 5:00 am

"Sir i don't know what's even going on" I said to the detective.

"Stop lying young lady and tell me the god damn truth! Where did you get the car?" He yelled.

"The car was Gordies! It's always at his house.. That's all to it" I yelled back.

"Raise you voice one more time and see what happens" He replied.

I nodded my head.

"So your friend has had thsi car for how long?" He asked.

"Since maybe July? July 27th i think.."

The detective nodded his head.

"Are you aware this is a stolen car?"

"Excuse me?!" I said.

Aug. 23rd 4:09 pm

"I still think Gordie didn't do anything.. it just doesn't sound like him" Chris said.